Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan vs. Hazard - 14th Region ALL "A" Classic Championship
Redneck Wrote:JBS couldn't beat Hazard by 20 when they had all their players, you actually think they can without Cox.

I'm gonna go with Hazard in not so much of an upset:

Hazard 68
JBS 64

JBS could definately beat Hazard by 20+. When they get hot, it gets nasty. They beat pikeville by 47 when they got hot. I'll take JBS by 6 in this one. Missing Cox will hurt them, but they will still win.
pickandroll Wrote:JBS could definately beat Hazard by 20+. When they get hot, it gets nasty. They beat pikeville by 47 when they got hot. I'll take JBS by 6 in this one. Missing Cox will hurt them, but they will still win.
They didnt get hot last time against Hazard. I doubt Big Al will let them get hot in this game as well. Ill take Hazard by 3
JBS by 20. They can win this tourny with or with out Cox.
pickandroll Wrote:Take out coaching and compare player to player. JBS wins at almost every position. JMO

What do you mean "almost"? They win at every position.
Nomercy Wrote:JBS by 20. They can win this tourny with or with out Cox.
They should since they are ranked in State and is so good, but I still think Big Al will out coach them.
HHS by 9
Nomercy Wrote:What do you mean "almost"? They win at every position.
No way, Hazard PG is alot better than Stepp.
RavenBoy Wrote:No way, Hazard PG is alot better than Stepp.

Smile Now that is funny.Smile
Nomercy Wrote:Smile Now that is funny.Smile
Laugh all you want, Truth is the Truth. All Stepp can do is Dribble and Hazards PG can Handle the ball alot better.
RavenBoy Wrote:Laugh all you want, Truth is the Truth. All Stepp can do is Dribble and Hazards PG can Handle the ball alot better.

All he can do is dribble? 26ppg and around 10 assist a game.
26 pts per game, How many shots a game 40 or 50. 10 Assist and he has cox and the tallest player in the mountains on his team. I can get 20 points a game if I shot it has much and I would have 10 assist also. Theres no way he gets that many a game, Maybe 5 but not 10. or someone is fixing the Stats.
Cry and hate as you wish. JBS will win today and they will win the 14th as well. 18 assist against South Floyd and 950 for his career.
Ill Take Hazard by 6 without Cox.
Nomercy Wrote:Cry and hate as you wish. JBS will win today and they will win the 14th as well. 18 assist against South Floyd and 950 for his career.
:lmao: South Floyd is like 1-18
I don't see any laughter with 950 career assist. It's going to be a beat down in Hazard today laugh about that.
man i dont know about you all but my only wish is that i just hope they turn some air on at perry central tonight. It was so hot in there last night
The heat was from Clark and Clint's threes that broke the game open.
I am going with Hazard! JBS can get by without Cox against decent teams, but will get outcoached against a team with as much talent as they have. Tonight they will see how valuable Tate is too that team! Best of Luck to both!
JBS by 7.
Hazard by 10. JBS will not be able to handle the defensive pressure applied by the Dawgs. I would have the same prediction with Cox. Hazad is the better team.
I must say also, all you hear is how much better Cox is than Stepp. I would have to disagree. You take Clark off that team and they lose by 20 to Hazard. I know people love to hate Clark but he's much more valuable to that team than Cox is.
Hazard will more than likely win this one because of Tate not being able to play. If Tate was playin i would pick JBS...But hazards gunna win this one...4+
Just read that Stepp made a career high of 42 points with 8 assists last night against Buckhorn and heard that #13 Whitaker of Hazard left the game last night limping after the Cordia win, if he's injured then Hazard is in TROUBLE
[quote=Nomercy]Cry and hate as you wish. JBS will win today and they
I had over 1500 asist in my dads and uncles scorebook also. I think they had me for over 4000 points also. I guess it depends on who is counting
anyone know the score?