Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan vs. Hazard - 14th Region ALL "A" Classic Championship
Hazard 68
JBS 60
without Cox
hazard wins this one
Should be a dandy... I'll take JBS by 8.

Good luck to both.
Congrats Hazard.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Hazard 68
JBS 60
without Cox

Is this a score or a prediction?
Where is this game played and what time does it start?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Where is this game played and what time does it start?
It is played at perry county central at 5 o clock i think.
globetrotter12 Wrote:It is played at perry county central at 5 o clock i think.

Why is PCC hosting the finals of the 14th All A?
UKRULES Wrote:Is this a score or a prediction?
Prediction.
The actual score tomorrow will be June buchanan 68 Hazard 61.
Hazard will win this one!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!
i wouldnt doubt hazard winning this one with tate cox out and all.
I'm going to say Hazard in this game by 3. I think the absence of Tate Cox will hurt the Crusaders. Hazard came close the last time and Wallen had just got eligible the day before. I think things will be different this time around. Cox is a huge part of JBS's offense and w/o him I think they will struggle against Hazard. jmo
JBS is still better than Hazard without Cox. JBS by 10.
pickandroll Wrote:JBS is still better than Hazard without Cox. JBS by 10.

I'm not so sure about that :confused:

Cox is huge to JBS. He handles the ball some, he passes, he scores, plays D, and rebounds a little. It's very hard to replace a player like Cox. IMO JBS will not be the same team w/o him. jmo
pickandroll Wrote:JBS is still better than Hazard without Cox. JBS by 10.

By 10??? Doubt that because hazard only lost by like wat 5 the first meeting and tate played....imo jbs's best player
He does fill an important role, and he's probably JBS's best all-around player. He does score well, get others involved, and rebound the ball. However... JBS's talent is far above Hazard's, and it will show tomorrow night. JMO
GOOOOO HAZARD
BEAT JBS!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe. I must admit if it was pep section vs pep section. Hazard would win that one !!Smile
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:GOOOOO HAZARD
BEAT JBS!!!!!!!!!!!
5:00 @ Perry Central tomorrow ??
pickandroll Wrote:He does fill an important role, and he's probably JBS's best all-around player. He does score well, get others involved, and rebound the ball. However... JBS's talent is far above Hazard's, and it will show tomorrow night. JMO

I don't agree with you, but you may be right, we'll see Wink
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I don't agree with you, but you may be right, we'll see Wink

Take out coaching and compare player to player. JBS wins at almost every position. JMO
pickandroll Wrote:Take out coaching and compare player to player. JBS wins at almost every position. JMO

Disagreed
Sfan Wrote:5:00 @ Perry Central tomorrow ??

YES!! Sunday at 5 pm at Perry Central.

Hazard and Leslie Co. GIRLS play at 2 pm on Sunday.
pickandroll Wrote:Take out coaching and compare player to player. JBS wins at almost every position. JMO

The sum of the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Big Grin jmo

And again, I disagree.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:YES!! Sunday at 5 pm at Perry Central.

Hazard and Leslie Co. GIRLS play at 2 pm on Sunday.
Thanks !! Why Sunday ?? Weather ??
JBS by 20...
Overrated Wrote:JBS by 20...

JBS couldn't beat Hazard by 20 when they had all their players, you actually think they can without Cox.

I'm gonna go with Hazard in not so much of an upset:

Hazard 68
JBS 64
Sfan Wrote:Thanks !! Why Sunday ?? Weather ??

This is the first year that they have played the finals on Sunday. I have no clue why they scheduled it that way but I don't think the weather had anything to do with it.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:This is the first year that they have played the finals on Sunday. I have no clue why they scheduled it that way but I don't think the weather had anything to do with it.
O k . Thanks ..
Going with Hazard in a close one. I think Cox is too valuable to the team and having him on the bench will be the difference.