Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs. Powell - Jan. 29
Powell Co. comes to KCC on Jan. 29th. Any predictions?
I say KCC by double digits.
KCC by 4
KCC should win this one...
KCC by 8
Powell by 10.
Ummm....I am gonna have to go with the Pirates.
Kcc.
Powell in a close one
Knott by 7.
KCC will win this one easy. Seen both play and Powell has nothing for Stamper. I believe KCC beat Powell last year by 26 and that Powell team was twice as good as this years. KCC is better this year than last I believe.
Just MHO
I think these 2 met up over the summer and it was a very close game...powell will play with kcc
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I think these 2 met up over the summer and it was a very close game...powell will play with kcc

summer ball don't mean a thing. the season is a whole new ball game my friend.
KCCHS2010 Wrote:summer ball don't mean a thing. the season is a whole new ball game my friend.

I understand that but i havent heard much out off kcc this season so..im not getting scared my friend
I like KCC by 10
If they go to butterfinger down low and let him do some damage. I will take KCC by 8.
Could I ask what makes anyone think Powell will win this game at KCC?
Quarterback7 Wrote:Could I ask what makes anyone think Powell will win this game at KCC?

Powell is a very hard working team...they hustle
Overrated Wrote:If they go to butterfinger down low and let him do some damage. I will take KCC by 8.

It's buttermilk.
Ill take Knott
sassy Wrote:It's buttermilk.

Yeah.Wink
i think powell will dominate
powellcountyboy08 Wrote: i think powell will dominate

Smile
Seen both this year. KCC should win if they control tempo. Nice backcourt for Powell.

KCC by 9.
Pulling for Powell but KCC will win.
Kcc
GO PATRIOTS!!!!!! Can't wait for this!!!!
Quarterback7 Wrote:Could I ask what makes anyone think Powell will win this game at KCC?

Well, Powell can pla very good when they are working together. They are a tough team to beat when it comes to that. They seem to never give up, no matter how bad they are down.
Good luck to both teams!