Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 67 Pikeville 52
Shelby Valley fans act like they're little angels, gee how can you guys throw stones? We have had insults from you forever and we are supposed to take your crap? Tim and Ted are better looking than any guy in your school, your just jealous that they can get the girls. Why is it we play you in basketball, but never take the field in football, wonder why that is? We go play Belfry and they're not in our division. Was you waiting for Tim and Ted to graduate?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Valley isn't gonna pay the refs to call the game for the other team. And it's always likely that the refs talk to the home court teams coach more than the away team considering it's the home teams gym and they are actually human and like to start conversation.

Didn't see that taking place on the other side of the court? I was sitting right behind the bench and was there way before the games started.
fairplayer Wrote:Shelby Valley fans act like they're little angels, gee how can you guys throw stones? We have had insults from you forever and we are supposed to take your crap? Tim and Ted are better looking than any guy in your school, your just jealous that they can get the girls. Why is it we play you in basketball, but never take the field in football, wonder why that is? We go play Belfry and they're not in our division. Was you waiting for Tim and Ted to graduate?

Keep it on topic.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Close it. You can't even judge someone's actions in a game without getting jumped on by people who are Pikeville homers.

Judge all you want but the things you brought onto this forum had no business bein on here.

I'm NOT a Pikeville fan, TRUST me. I'm not a big fan of Honaker for the way he acted on the football field the few times I watched Pikeville play. I was at the game lastnight and never seen him do the things you said he did. Tryin to make a kid look like he is a dirty player, disrespectful and obscene shows what kinda person you really are.
fairplayer Wrote:Shelby Valley fans act like they're little angels, gee how can you guys throw stones? We have had insults from you forever and we are supposed to take your crap? Tim and Ted are better looking than any guy in your school, your just jealous that they can get the girls. Why is it we play you in basketball, but never take the field in football, wonder why that is? We go play Belfry and they're not in our division. Was you waiting for Tim and Ted to graduate?

Why in the world are you talking bout how someone looks. This isn't a beauty pagenet site, its a sport site. So please stay on topic.

Congrats to Valley on getting the Win!!
keep it coming!

:1: :Clap: Congratulations!! You have just recieved the award for the most ridiculous post ever on this site!

:letsparty
vundy33 Wrote::1: :Clap: Congratulations!! You have just recieved the award for the most ridiculous post ever on this site!

LOL, I agree...
PC_You_Know Wrote:To be honest, I'm not jealous of anything the two of them have.

I never said you, in particular, was jealous of them...however...i know a lot of people are!
Dazed&Confused Wrote:I never said you, in particular, was jealous of them...however...i know a lot of people are!

Keep it on topic. Forget about Tim and Ted and why people are jealous, cause I know of no one who is.

Stay on topic.
vundy33 Wrote::1: :Clap: Congratulations!! You have just recieved the award for the most ridiculous post ever on this site!

I agree, which makes this a good place to stop this thread. Feel free to start another that actually discusses the game at hand.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]