Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Bulls
Checking. . . stand by. But you implied he or she was so he or she do not why that came up .
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:little man...?? haha i could kick ur a$$.....and the baby bulls wont get past the 1st round

i dont know who you are but im pretty sure you cant take me...even YKWIB agrees so ya know
but that doesnt even matter as to what we r talking about...why do u bring up stuff like that when its not even important and especially when its not true
Yes, even that.
lol d30 if ur who i think u are, than yeh i think i can...not very intimidating, but ne ways baby bulls have lost curry and deng for the playoffs so no chance
Deng has easy to replace with Nocioni. Theyve been able to win plenty without him but without Curry they could have some trouble. But if they play the Wizards first round they could be ok because the Wizards do not have a dominating big man. Chandler and Davis will be able to pick up the slack on the inside.
are u crazy...jamison, and haywood are good interior players...plus curry was the only low post threat from the bulls, now there just perimeter shooters, and ill take hughes and arenas over ne one the bulls has
well since Curry is out with irregular heartbeats then i think that really hurts the bulls chances of making it pass the first round of the playoffs...what are they now a 4 seed?
im not too sure on who they will play but if its the sixers, im thinking that the sixers will take that series in 4 or 5 games...
That information is confidential. You would have to be a trusted member of the AIML development team.
actually the 5th seed will either be the wizards or the pacers...sixers are not even in this conversation
All of them?
Haywood? Your joking right? He isnt good at all. Jamison is a good inside out player but I think the Bulls have enough to contain him.
Bulls in 6.
Does anyone think that the Bulls will make it past the first round???
and who does it look like they will be playing???
the bulls will be playin the wizards...and without curry and deng it doesnt look good for them
"Without your space helmet Dave, you're going to find that rather difficult" -- HAL.
The Bulls have been doing fine without either player playing against some fairlly good oponents. If they can win this game against the Pacers, they will be riding a five game win streak into the playoffs. They are looking good and I think their defense will be the reason they will be able to win in the first round.
they might be able too...but okafor is still rookie of the year
Well, they arent looking great against the Pacers right now but its ok we have 4 locked up. All the ESPN analyst seem to agree with me that Gordon with be Rookie of the Year. And who knows maybe even 6th Man of the Year.
i wish the bulls would start gordon over duhon..i mean gordon is so much better than both of the bulls starting guards
Yeah your right. Ive always wondered why he hasnt started. Just put Hinrich at point and Gordon at shooting guard. Duhon doesnt need to start. Gordon still averages more minutes than Duhon he just doesnt start. The Bull are...well were a very deep team. They still are fairly deep and I think will wear out the Wizards.
Ahhh, the good old days of Jordan & Pippen........I loved the old Bulls........I havent watched a full NBA game since Jordan retired (The 1st time).
well like i said earlier...on espn the Bulls are looking as if they will do ok against the Wizards in teh first round and i honestly think they will take the series in 5 games, but thats just IMO
lol..i think they have a chance but they wont win it in 5 games..this looks like a long series
Ill agree this series will be long one 6 or 7. But I have faith Bulls will be able to win this series then get dominated by the Heat haha
i hope whoever wins the series can beat the heat...but only if the heat can get past the nets
I thought that the first round of the NBA playoffs was a 5 game series, not 7???
wait, i am wrong...sry fellas
in that case ill take the Baby Bulls in 6!
I'm waiting. At least you admit it.
yes AT LEAST I DO!
lol
u didnt know the 1st round games went to 7??...lol
Bulls win Game 1!!! 103-94. Chandler really stepped it up on the inside and the rookies for the Bulls were huge. Nocioni had 25 points and 15 rebounds. Gordon had 30 points.

Arenas 3-19 for 9 points. The Bulls completely shut him down. Im pretty sure I would rather have Gordon on the perimeter than him.