Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston Texans sign Arliss Beach
Former Ashland, UK, and Green Bay RB Arliss Beach signed a 3 year contract with Houston today. Good luck Arliss we hope everything works out!!!
Beach (5-10, 219) was signed by the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent from the University of Kentucky on May 5, 2006. He spent the 2006 season on injured reserve. He was released by the Packers this spring and signed with the Dallas Cowboys on Aug. 23, 2007. He was released by Dallas on Sept. 1
33 Arliss Beach - Biography

HEIGHT: 6-0
WEIGHT: 220
COLLEGE: Kentucky

TRANSACTIONS: Signed as an undrafted free agent by Green Bay Packers on May 5, 2006…spent 2006 season on injured reserve with the Packers…released by the Packers on June 15, 2007…spent training camp with the Dallas Cowboys…released by the Cowboys on Sept. 2, 2007…signed by the Houston Texans practice squad from the Dallas Cowboys practice squad on Dec. 26, 2007.

PRO: Sure handed, young running back that looks to contribute on special teams…spent time with several NFL organizations such as the Dallas Cowboys and Green Bay Packers.

2007: Spent time with the Dallas Cowboys practice squad before being signed by the Houston Texans.

2006: Spent the season on the Green Bay Packers injured reserve list.

COLLEGE: Saw action in 42 games at Kentucky, with seven starts…finished with 951 career rushing yards and 14 touchdowns….scored six career touchdowns as a senior…returned 12 kickoffs for 219 yards.
Arliss with Green Bay...
One more...
Nice pics and Congrats Arilss!
Wow, a 3 year deal. Congrats to Arliss!!!!!!
Hes a beast...
Love to see the EKY boys makin that money!
That's great news to hear! I hadn't heard of this until just now. I was a young player on the sidelines watching Arliss run. It was something else. Congrats!
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Nice to see another UK alum in the NFL.