Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats Billy G. Doing wrong?
I agree Underarmour24
You can not hardly blame a team's performance on a first year coach. If Tubby was capable of putting together a good team he would not have lost his job in the first place. Just give ol' Billy some time to bleed tubby's short comings out of the system.
Tubby had his share of good players at UK.And he won at least 20 games.BUT and thats a big but too,Tubby is not a tournament couch unless he uses someother coaches team.If hes winning now its not with his players give him a few years he'll never tuch a final 4 or 8 again.wow what a prediction......................................................waite at least 2 years befors you smack me.
The only thing wrong at UK this year is Tubby Smith recruiting!!!!!!!
baseballfan606 Wrote:The wildcats are off to a 4-5 start and it is the first time since 1989 that the wildcats have lost 4 straight games! Whats wrong with UK this year???
What is Billy G doing Right? In my oppion he is the worst coach in UK history!
yep right now he might be the worse.but what if Ricky baby left The Tubster the same caliber of playas.Tubby would not of done this.And look back if their were any good ol boys Tubby would of already run them off.
Tubby inherited a program loaded with talented which was dominating college basketball. He left Billy G. with an empty cupboard as the talent level had steadily declined under Tubby. It is just going to take some time to get back to the point where we were a decade ago. Meanwhile Billy G. is doing the exact thing he should which is making the most of what we have.
Billy G is doing nothing wrong! Not to be mean, but he is playing with Tubby's Washups. Which the players he has are pretty good, but they are pretty bad also. Hope the cats have a good season. GO CATS!
on March madness 08 the Cats went 18-6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]