Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Vs Houston 1st half UPDATES
i'm tellin ya williams needs to be playing instead of carter
im done with the updates its not even worth updating this game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mrfootball03 Wrote:porter is so ****ing horrible, he isn't even good enough for the 15th region... WHAT IS HE DOING ANYWHERE NEAR THE FLOOR

what are you talking about he couldn't play middle school ball
They just T'd Up coach G
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meeks is hurt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
T his stupid *** up
Thats the first time ive saw him getting at the refs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this is really sad to see... i've argued that the kentucky program hasn't hit rock bottom.. but it looks we have... 89-90 was the last time we lost four in a row... we won't be at .500... Gillespie isn't impressing me any at all.. I would have rather had Rick Barnes
A technical foul doesnt look to good on the coach expessially in the position he is in
mrfootball03 Wrote:this is really sad to see... i've argued that the kentucky program hasn't hit rock bottom.. but it looks we have... 89-90 was the last time we lost four in a row... we won't be at .500... Gillespie isn't impressing me any at all.. I would have rather had Rick Barnes

or john pelphrey
I hope that we get Pitino's son Richard I think for a couch... Fire Billy!!!!!!!
I mean I know its early to be calling for a coaches head, but he is making really stupid decisions, that are obvious anyone with sense wouldn't do. He may be a good coach, but sometimes coaches do better in different situations..
ahh if hed just st back and watch what is goin on and quit playin people like porter all game
where is bradley?
im heart broken
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shocker..WTF just happen, I hate to be on the bandwagon but if Gillespie dosn't getting things turn around then he needs to just leave!!
mrfootball03 Wrote:this is really sad to see... i've argued that the kentucky program hasn't hit rock bottom.. but it looks we have... 89-90 was the last time we lost four in a row... we won't be at .500... Gillespie isn't impressing me any at all.. I would have rather had Rick Barnes

I'm worried that we've not hit the bottom yet. I have serious concerns about the next few years.
Sad, This game was just Sad!
Billy G may be a good recruiter, but some of his decisions are just not good. I know the players are not the best quality that Tubby left him, but I think he needs to step up and take some responsibility.
Where was PP most of this game?
Basketballer Wrote:Where was PP most of this game?

he did not play... ankle sprain
Patterson was hurt with an ankle injury. And as for Bradley, he may be the only ball handler on the team, but they play better when he is on the bench. Jared Carter can't do s*it, and neither can Mark Coury or Ramon Harris. Rebounding for this team is HORRIBLE. Houston got too many 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chance points and just flat out killed UK from behind the arc. Turnovers and just not hustling is what beats UK. Gillispie can't make them hustle or play with any kind of passion. He could whoever he wants to out there, and it seems Meeks and Patterson are the only ones who play like they give a ****. Gillispie doesn't have much to choose from when it comes to putting a competitive team on the floor. The only players I would even put out there are Patterson, Meeks, and Crawford (occassionally). Stewart has his moments, and the team doesn't run smoothly when Bradley is in the game. This team lacks heart, hustle, competitiveness, passion, and enthusiasm, and those are things Gillispie can't control. You can call for his head all you want to, but any other coach would be going through the exact same kind of transition right now. These players aren't cut out to play the up and down kind of ball Gillispie prefers. I'm already looking forward to the future, when he can get HIS players in here and can finally run the team the way HE wants to run it.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Patterson was hurt with an ankle injury. And as for Bradley, he may be the only ball handler on the team, but they play better when he is on the bench. Jared Carter can't do s*it, and neither can Mark Coury or Ramon Harris. Rebounding for this team is HORRIBLE. Houston got too many 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chance points and just flat out killed UK from behind the arc. Turnovers and just not hustling is what beats UK. Gillispie can't make them hustle or play with any kind of passion. He could whoever he wants to out there, and it seems Meeks and Patterson are the only ones who play like they give a ****. Gillispie doesn't have much to choose from when it comes to putting a competitive team on the floor. The only players I would even put out there are Patterson, Meeks, and Crawford (occassionally). Stewart has his moments, and the team doesn't run smoothly when Bradley is in the game. This team lacks heart, hustle, competitiveness, passion, and enthusiasm, and those are things Gillispie can't control. You can call for his head all you want to, but any other coach would be going through the exact same kind of transition right now. These players aren't cut out to play the up and down kind of ball Gillispie prefers. I'm already looking forward to the future, when he can get HIS players in here and can finally run the team the way HE wants to run it.

You forgot to mention also this team lacks any chemistry at all... lol
mrfootball03 Wrote:You forgot to mention also this team lacks any chemistry at all... lol
That too!! :thumpsup:
There's no point for this to still be open.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]