Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you Think 9/11 Was A Conspiracy????
I think the goverment had something to do with it...because we had drills of what to do if it happen and it did happen and everybody was so unprepared....HMMMM........also it was a reasonable Excuse for bush to invade Afganastan......Tell me what you think......
:mad:

[Image: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/...mstein.gif]

Rammstein ist Wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was discussed so long ago, and everyone on here who discussed it watched Loose Change and there was a big discussion on it. But yes, I think it was a conspiracy.
i agree on you with that......i didn't know about the disscussion because i'm new.....but yea there was too many things that happend that couldn't be explained.....Do u think the sinking of the Lustina was planned to get us into WWI.????/

Rammstein ist Wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes.
"Loose Change" lol.

I watched the special "9/11 Conspiracy" on discovery channel or A&E or whatever channel it was on. I think thats a load of crap and anyone who actually believes our government would put that many of our lives in danger is just as crazy as them boys who made that movie.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Yes.
yea....it's not as crazy as people thinks it is......
Redneck Wrote:"Loose Change" lol.

I watched the special "9/11 Conspiracy" on discovery channel or A&E or whatever channel it was on. I think thats a load of crap and anyone who actually believes our government would put that many of our lives in danger is just as crazy as them boys who made that movie.
UHHHH....they did.....Lustina....a cruise that was going to london through enemy waters......their were countless warnings in newspapers still the goverment let the crusie go on....guess what happend after it sank....WWI....they did it once.....they could do it again....i think they did because their was more to 9/11 then the goverment said....
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:UHHHH....they did.....Lustina....a cruise that was going to london through enemy waters......their were countless warnings in newspapers still the goverment let the crusie go on....guess what happend after it sank....WWI....they did it once.....they could do it again....i think they did because their was more to 9/11 then the goverment said....

Smile Yeah I'm sure they let that happen just so they could start a war.

What else is there to 9/11 then?

How old were you on 9-11-2001, like 9 Rolleyes.
Redneck Wrote:Smile Yeah I'm sure they let that happen just so they could start a war.

What else is there to 9/11 then?

How old were you on 9-11-2001, like 9 Rolleyes.
there were more explosions heard in the WTC and also at the pentagon....not every ****ing piece of that plane melted and the hole was too small..... maybe i was young but i was interrested with politics and the news as much then as i am now!
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:there were more explosions heard in the WTC and also at the pentagon....not every ****ing piece of that plane melted and the hole was too small.....
So every citizen ON THE GROUND who watched two big gigantic f**kin' airplanes fly into the trade centers watched a hoax? It wasnt planned by the government. It wasnt staged. Why not place the blame where it belongs for once. The TERRORISTS (and Phil Fulmer) started 9/11. Not George Bush. Not Adolf Hitler. Not Barry Bonds. Osama bin Ladin and his lovable band of decapitating terrorists..
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:there were more explosions heard in the WTC and also at the pentagon....not every ****ing piece of that plane melted and the hole was too small..... maybe i was young but i was interrested with politics and the news as much then as i am now!

What the **** are you talkin about kid?
What does "not every ****ing piece of that plane melted" have to do with anything?
What does "the hole was too small" have to do with anything?

You ain't makin one bit os sense kid.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:So every citizen ON THE GROUND who watched two big gigantic f**kin' airplanes fly into the trade centers watched a hoax? It wasnt planned by the government. It wasnt staged. Why not place the blame where it belongs for once. The TERRORISTS (and Phil Fulmer) started 9/11. Not George Bush. Not Adolf Hitler. Not Barry Bonds. Osama bin Ladin and his lovable band of decapitating terrorists..
ok.....if you want to look at it that way.....hitler burnt the building of the democracy goverment in germany that was supposed to be done by the communist not hitler but he did it.......so why is no probable for our goverment to stage that.....**** like a year before it happend osama was in the u.s. in a hospital....we could've got him then...did we....no!!!!....
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:ok.....if you want to look at it that way.....hitler burnt the building of the democracy goverment in germany that was supposed to be done by the communist not hitler but he did it.......so why is no probable for our goverment to stage that.....**** like a year before it happend osama was in the u.s. in a hospital....we could've got him then...did we....no!!!!....
Because George Bush is no Adolf Hitler. And Billy Clinton could have had Osama 800,000 times..
Redneck Wrote:What the **** are you talkin about kid?
What does "not every ****ing piece of that plane melted" have to do with anything?
What does "the hole was too small" have to do with anything?

You ain't makin one bit os sense kid.

what i was saying was that the plane that "SUPPOSEDLY" went in to the pentagon couldn've just vaporized......and the hole in the pentagon was way to small for a 747 to go through it:redboxer:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Because George Bush is no Adolf Hitler. And Billy Clinton could have had Osama 800,000 times..
ok believe whatever lies you want to believe.......Have you heard of the North American Union????
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:ok believe whatever lies you want to believe.......Have you heard of the North American Union????
Have you ever heard of the Holocaust? I win.
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:what i was saying was that the plane that "SUPPOSEDLY" went in to the pentagon couldn've just vaporized......and the hole in the pentagon was way to small for a 747 to go through it:redboxer:

:Shaking: You poor child...

So a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, hmmmmmmmm.....
Redneck Wrote::Shaking: You poor child...

what was that supposed to mean????
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Have you ever heard of the Holocaust? I win.
yes.....but have you heard of the North American Union
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:yes.....but have you heard of the North American Union

Are you talking about the thing of erasing Mexico and Canada's borders and being a whole?
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:what was that supposed to mean????

Which part???
PC_You_Know Wrote:Are you talking about the thing of erasing Mexico and Canada's borders and being a whole?
yes.....what's your thoughts on that.......
Redneck Wrote:Which part???

that part....
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:So a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, hmmmmmmmm.....

that part....

You made it sound like a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon. I was askin a question and bein sarcastic at the same time...
Redneck Wrote:You made it sound like a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon. I was askin a question and bein sarcastic at the same time...
yea....but if u watched the footage released of the supposed "plane" going in to the pentagon you will you see you can't see a plane.....and as i said the hole was way too small......
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:yea....but if u watched the footage released of the supposed "plane" going in to the pentagon you will you see you can't see a plane.....and as i said the hole was way too small......
maybe because the Pentagon's size made the hole look small?
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:yes.....what's your thoughts on that.......
Leave Mexico for Mexicans. Leave Canada for Canadians. Its simple.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Leave Mexico for Mexicans. Leave Canada for Canadians. Its simple.
yea....it would screw up our whole goverment....Wouldn't it?...but a up side they're really wouldn't be a immagration problem....
TidesHoss32 Wrote:maybe because the Pentagon's size made the hole look small?
no it was Clearly Too small for a 747.....don't ya think?
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:yea....but if u watched the footage released of the supposed "plane" going in to the pentagon you will you see you can't see a plane.....and as i said the hole was way too small......

You do know how fast planes travel don't you.

I took Media in high school for two years so trust me when I say this. If you take that footage and freeze frame it then watch it frame by frame you aren't gonna see a plane. We took footage of my buddy punchin a kid in the nuts and did this. One frame you couldn't see his hand, the next frame all you could see was his fist planted and the boy bent over double, lol.

Let me ask you this, if that plane didn't crash into the Pentagon where did it disappear to?