Final
Congrats Rebels!

Any stats?
Congrats AC
Congrats AC
congrats AC
Akers lead Sf with 27 including 10-10 from the foul line
Crum lead Ac with 19 pts
Akers with 27 and Crum with 19...looks like Akers outdone Crum...I was at the game and Crum had atleast 10 of his points off of cherry-picking lay-ups...Akers 10/10 from the line and 5 3's i think...Crum is still a nice player, but he didnt match or out do Akers like some thought he would.
well if akers would actually pass the ball instead of hogging it the team might pick up a little and throw teams off track.
SF is losing due to lack of experience, no rebounding, and over 20+ turnovers per game...Not because Akers shoots most of the shots...SF would score about 40pts. a game without Akers instead of 65-70...
well crum didnt even play the 4th quarter because of their huge lead, and his 2 pt baskets were contested, none wide open cherry pick layups. akers didnt outdo crum, he simply shot more, and played the whole 4th. and in the end, look who led their team to a win
BballFan25 Wrote:well crum didnt even play the 4th quarter because of their huge lead, and his 2 pt baskets were contested, none wide open cherry pick layups. akers didnt outdo crum, he simply shot more, and played the whole 4th. and in the end, look who led their team to a win

Crum started out the 4th and played 2 or 3 mins...I kno AC won, congrats AC...But my point is that all i heard was that Crum was gonna match Akers or outdo him. Akers had 27 pts, 5/12 from beyond the arc and 10-10 from the line....What was Crum's line for the game?
BballFan25 Wrote:well crum didnt even play the 4th quarter because of their huge lead, and his 2 pt baskets were contested, none wide open cherry pick layups. akers didnt outdo crum, he simply shot more, and played the whole 4th. and in the end, look who led their team to a win

Crum stood around the top of the key, and when AC got a rebound or a steal, he would throw his hand up as he sprinted down the floor, Then he would receive the pass and lay it in, maybe twice someone was within five feet of him on those layups.
well im not sure, and im not taking anything away from akers, he played a good game. im just simply saying neither necessarily outdid the other one. in a blowout game, you cant compare stats because with a big lead, your gameplan changes. when you're up 30, you dont press or put as much pressure on the ball, or necessarily be as agressive on offense. and when you're down 30, you just go out and put up 3's wherever you are, just to try to get back in it.
Crum is simply is a high quality player any team he goes to he's gonna help out it dont matter who got more its who contributes to a victory.

Great Job!
REBELS

no Akers didnt play the whole 4th he went out with about 5:00 or so left in the game
Yes thats true to some extent...Dont come up with all this blowout mumbo jumbo...Akers proved himself tonight...He did outdo Crum on the night and AC did outplayed SF...
not makein excuses but if SF would have cut there TO's down then i'd say that they would have came away with a hard faught W and int not then it would have been a close game! i mean look 17-16 end of 1st SF lead then they started makin TO's
did i ever say anything about a blowout i just said that Wes takes a little to much shots then needed and the reason they Ac is so good they have a heck of a coach that helps his team be team oriented.(spell check)
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Crum is simply is a high quality player any team he goes to he's gonna help out it dont matter who got more its who contributes to a victory.

Great Job!
REBELS

AC congrats on the win!!!...Yes Crum is a quality player, not knocking on the kid...but he simply didnt match Akers or outplay him...Trade Akers for Crum and the outcome woulda been the same or larger...Akers did what he does and thats score buckets...Dont knock on a player, because of his team not being that good.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:did i ever say anything about a blowout i just said that Wes takes a little to much shots then needed and the reason they Ac is so good they have a heck of a coach that helps his team be team orianted.(spell check)

This is not MSN messenger Black_Rebel23...not everyone is referrin to what you said...There is other posts besides yours.
you have to look who plays around Crum though he has a great guard in Hammonds and A heck of a good inside team in the Crowder boys and Josh Prater there just simply a good team.
Prater dont even play inside he plays outside!
you must not watch many Ac games againist P-Burg all did was play down low he may have step outside 4 or 5 times.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:you have to look who plays around Crum though he has a great guard in Hammonds and A heck of a good inside team in the Crowder boys and Josh Prater there just simply a good team.

No one is knocking on Crum...He is a pretty good player on a good team
Akers is a good player on a bad team....Put Akers on AC and Crum on SF...The records would be no different, and Crum would play the same role that Akers plays on the Raiders. I really didnt see Crum create his own shots tonight like Akers did, so Crum's game might tend to drop if he would be on SF's team instead of Akers.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:you must not watch many Ac games againist P-Burg all did was play down low he may have step outside 4 or 5 times.

Ive actually watched 4 games AC has played...Hammonds gets Crum his shots and thats the truth. Hammonds is a good PG...
Point takin, i say in maybe 2 years well be a team to be reckoned with they have a bunch of young talent on there squad and some middle school boys if they stick to it may just bring the a District Championship
im talking about Sf sorry i didn't metion that.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Point takin, i say in maybe 2 years well be a team to be reckoned with they have a bunch of young talent on there squad and some middle school boys if they stick to it may just bring the a District Championship

What are you tryin to say?...I have no idea who you are talking about.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:im talking about Sf sorry i didn't metion that.

dude i thought that u was for AC now ur sayin well be a team to be recond with dude make ur mind up
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:im talking about Sf sorry i didn't metion that.

Oh Ok...Yeah your absolutely right...SF will return 12 out of 15 players next yr., with their only real loss being Akers. The following yr. they will return 8 or 9 out of the 15 that make varsity.