Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volleyball 2008
seems that the Volleyball forum is growing cobwebs on it.

So whats happening for next year? any losses? any gains?
Pikeville loses 4 im pretty sure
Johnson Central graduated 5....but Coach McCool used a lot of substitutions this year to get them all ready for this. They will be ready again next year. They also have a lot of younger players that will be ready to step up to the net.
i think shelby valley will be a big threat in the 56th district.... but east ridge returns 4 starters, and 7 expeirienced juniors, so i think they will do very good next year.
East Ridge has a very expeirienced team, we only lost 5 seniors this year ...and were coming back this season with 4 starters and some very talented seniors ...so look out
I believe East Ridge will be good next year. They seem to work well as a team and have a coach that will keep teaching them new things and push them to be better. So hopefully they can pull off aother district win...Go Lady Warriors!!
Magoffin Co. will be tough. They return a lot of size and power. Need leadership though.
i think that pikeville will take back the district championship...east ridge just got lucky
If...Then Wrote:i think that pikeville will take back the district championship...east ridge just got lucky

I disagree. It seemed like East Ridge wanted the game more, sure Pikeville wanted to win but i don't think they played like they wanted to win as bad. East Ridge deserved that win and i totally think they can do it again.
If...Then Wrote:i think that pikeville will take back the district championship...east ridge just got lucky
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]
East Ridge just got lucky? That's not true, they deserved the win just as much as anyone else did. They worked very hard for it and will do it again next year.[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

well i think that east ridge just outplayed pikeville, and who cares if it was luck... they still won, and pikeville didnt.

what do you think girls? time for a THREE-peat?
Estill lost 2 i think im not for sure
oneandonly Wrote:well i think that east ridge just outplayed pikeville, and who cares if it was luck... they still won, and pikeville didnt.

what do you think girls? time for a THREE-peat?
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
I agree. I think it IS time for a THREE-PEAT!!! Go Lady Warriors!!!
[/COLOR]
shewww i hate when my friends get on mine. lol

ER did outplay Pikeville. 1st game Pikeville owned but ER's powerbands kicked in during the 2nd and 3rd games
Well you tell your little friends that saying things like: "east ridge just got lucky" is not any way to start off the 2008 season, and them saying that is only going to make their season worse next year ha. east ridge is returning a lot of talented and experienced players and if anyone is going to win that district title 'again' next year my money is on them, by a mile.
i would not be surprised if they became a serious conteder in region. look out.
Smile
i think that east ridge can go far in region if they play their butts off, but they really can't afford to have any lazy games like they did last year. they need to come out and play great right off the bat.
Pikeville did beat Belfry a game in the region last year and can win the region next year! This maybe the year they go down.
How many players do Belfry and Allen Central loose?
belfry lost one, which, im pretty sure, didnt start.
and allen central didnt lose any
Blue Cat Wrote:Pikeville did beat Belfry a game in the region last year and can win the region next year! This maybe the year they go down.

No they did not. Belfry won region last year and this year. If Pikeville would have beat them then they would have been out of the tourney. http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tion_name=
Oct 15, 7:15 PM
at Johnson Central
23-25, 25-14, 25-15

they are just talking about a match lady_warrior, not a whole game. but pikeville lost some starters and i doubt they will be as good as they were this year- but i still think that they will be a threat.
oneandonly Wrote:Oct 15, 7:15 PM
at Johnson Central
23-25, 25-14, 25-15

they are just talking about a match lady_warrior, not a whole game. but pikeville lost some starters and i doubt they will be as good as they were this year- but i still think that they will be a threat.

Oh, ok. I thought where they said last year that they meant in 2006, not this past season.
seriously, pikeville poses no threat to belfry next year.
I honestly don't think anybody is a threat to Belfry especially when they have Paige on their team. But as ar as Pikeville, they are losing players and really probably won't be good next year. East Ridge will be a threat next season as long as they keep uhe good work and don't have lazy games like oneandonly said!! And yes I do think it's time for a THREE-PEAT!!! Go Lady Warriors!!!
only_the_best Wrote:seriously, pikeville poses no threat to belfry next year.

Pikeville didnt pose a threat to Belfry this year. lol

No one did
Lady_Warrior Wrote:No they did not. Belfry won region last year and this year. If Pikeville would have beat them then they would have been out of the tourney. http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tion_name=

yes they did. They beat Belfry the 1st game of Region.
If...Then Wrote:yes they did. They beat Belfry the 1st game of Region.

they didnt win the game just one of the three matches
oneandonly Wrote:they didnt win the game just one of the three matches

a match is 3 games. a game is one of the 3 matches
oh lol. same difference, i just thought it was the other way around
I think that Powell's only loss was Rebecca McCoy. So they should be pretty decent.