Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliott County 94 Boyd County 41
Elliott just keeps on rolling. This team could make a serious run this year. And next.
Congrats Elliott.
Geez, Elliot still dominating! Congrats!
Boyd County is not that bad either.

I still maintain, NOBODY, in eastern KY will come within 20 points of them. They are that good.
Congrats Elliott!
OUCH..Congrats Elliott!
Wow...Elliott is the REAL DEAL this year!

I've seen Boyd play and they have a solid team, I figured they would at least give Elliott somewhat of a run. Congrats Elliott.
FBALL Wrote:Boyd County is not that bad either.

I still maintain, NOBODY, in eastern KY will come within 20 points of them. They are that good.

No doubt Elliot is tough, and has a heck of a ballclub, but to make a statement like that is kinda silly IMO. What about JBS, Shelby Valley, South Laurel, & teams like that? Elliot may very well be the best team in Eastern Ky ( I really don't know), but I don't think they are 20pts better than any other team in East Ky.:dontthink
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:No doubt Elliot is tough, and has a heck of a ballclub, but to make a statement like that is kinda silly IMO. What about JBS, Shelby Valley, South Laurel, & teams like that? Elliot may very well be the best team in Eastern Ky ( I really don't know), but I don't think they are 20pts better than any other team in East Ky.:dontthink
NOONE comes within 20 points of them. It is silly. They are that good. And I am not an Elliott Co fan.
Shelby Valley. JBS & Paintsville all would be good matchups for Elliott Co. They would be some exciting games to watch. S. Laurel would be beaten badly by any of the above teams. They just lost to much from last year.