Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago Whitney 75 Scott County 72
USATODAY ranked # 11th Nation Chicago Whitney 75 Scott County 72 rank # 30 in the nation ..... Scott County will play Cincinnati Withrow .......... Withrow may be better than Whitney .. Big Time in the EXPO !! http://News.Enquirer.com/Apps/pbcs.dll/a...711210343/
Wow, way to put up a great showing Scott!
Withrow has Yancy Gates, this guy is a beast! I'm not sure Scott Co. has anybody that can check him. But I believe Scott Co. has the better team across the board. Good luck Scott Co.:Thumbs:
This sounded like a good game.Good job on both parts. Congrates on the win CW
I'm not too for sure that Scott County is a top 30 team in the nation. I've watched them too many times...... and without Mackey, they're hurting. And Mackey ain't coming back. in fact he's in Atlanta living with Roshown McLeod, enrolled and playing ball for Redan HS.
ronald_reagan Wrote:I'm not too for sure that Scott County is a top 30 team in the nation. I've watched them too many times...... and without Mackey, they're hurting. And Mackey ain't coming back. in fact he's in Atlanta living with Roshown McLeod, enrolled and playing ball for Redan HS.

Got a link?

It is against BGR rules to post false information.
Congrats to Chi Whitney, great effort Scott Co!
blackcat_student Wrote:Got a link?

It is against BGR rules to post false information.
if this is true is he could be on the same team as Kenny Hall
thepharmacist Wrote:if this is true is he could be on the same team as Kenny Hall

Thank you. I seen the link that someone had posted in another thread.

Sorry ronald_reagan.
ronald_reagan Wrote:I'm not too for sure that Scott County is a top 30 team in the nation. I've watched them too many times...... and without Mackey, they're hurting. And Mackey ain't coming back. in fact he's in Atlanta living with Roshown McLeod, enrolled and playing ball for Redan HS.
Scott County is not hurting ...... They have to many good players ......... They were up by 5 late in the game ..http://ssbasketball.rivals.com/content.a...CID=733318