Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville JV
Any thoughts on Pikeville's JV?
There pretty solid. They shouldn't have many problems with any other 15th region JV's.
Who do you think there best player is?
Does anyone no the starters for there JV? I didn't make it to there game last night. I just got there for the varsity game.
play_maker Wrote:Who do you think there best player is?

I don't know the kids name, but he looked just like Kris Bentley that played for SV a few years ago.
Was it #10.
play_maker Wrote:Was it #10.

I cannot remember.
I think it is zach ramey was he a guard.
play_maker Wrote:I think it is zach ramey was he a guard.
Yeah.
O then i no who your talking about he can shoot really good but his D needs a little work. This is his 1st year playing.
zach ramey and blake branham were lighten' it up last night. Ramey had like 3 or 4 three and blake had about 5.

They're like electric dynamite. lmao
play_maker Wrote:O then i no who your talking about he can shoot really good but his D needs a little work. This is his 1st year playing.

Sure didn't look like a 1st year player.
Yea he is his parents never let him play so this is the 1st year they let him.
he was at the YMCA almost every day this past summer training up. Lifting and playing ball'

Kids got talent
I think that Ramey could be a great asset to Pikeville's team in the future. With a little more work on his game.
yes i agree. But team is the answer
Yes but pikeville will have a great team the next few years.
play_maker Wrote:Yes but pikeville will have a great team the next few years.

i predict when the sopohmores leave they'll be in some trouble. I sure hope not though. I think Coach W. can keep it going though
I think that Pikeville will be good at least through the 8th graders this year but after that I don't think that they have much hope left.
If...Then Wrote:i predict when the sopohmores leave they'll be in some trouble. I sure hope not though. I think Coach W. can keep it going though
how will they be in trouble?they will have the same players who won county last year in jr.high.
We need to keep this thread about Pikeville's JV. Not the up coming teams for Pikeville.
panther2 Wrote:how will they be in trouble?they will have the same players who won county last year in jr.high.

wrong. Hobo McCoy left AKA their start pointguard.

no much can replace him.
So Panther2 what do you think about Pikeville's JV.
i dont know i havnt seen them play yet this year
panther2 Wrote:i dont know i havnt seen them play yet this year

being a panther i figured u would have
I found out who started for Pikeville's JV

1. Devin Burchett
2. Zach Ramey
3. Dustin Boyd
4. Patrick Keene
5. Justin Mullins

Zach Ramey lead the panther's with 17 and then Blake Branham with 15 hitting 5 threes and Ramey hitting 4.
Pikeville's JV team hasn't lost since the 05-06 season. What a blessing it was when Williams' got Denny Paul May to join his staff. He coaches his butt off!
He is a great coach i think that it will be another great season for the Pikeville JV team with this line-up.
I also agree with Play_maker he is a great coach and i also think Pikeville's JV will have another great season.
I also think he is a great coach and think Pikeville's JV will have another great season.