Belfry VS. Louisville Central UPDATES
Oh No!!!
red_devils_rule Wrote:May hurt on the play

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!! :beg:
I'm sick!
its his right knee hope he is ok
Fumble!
fumble on the play, Belfry recovers
Belfry punts and gets a great roll... Central ball at the 20 after a 22 yard roll after the punt hits at the 42. Belfry MUST stop Central on this drive.
on who?
Ill be back. Need to walk outside 4 a minute.
ohh.

How much Time!!
3-10 need a big stop here incompleat pass block that punt belfry
I cannot believe this!!! Totally overlooked a team just because they lost 5 games. Central lost to 5 of probably the top 10 teams in the state!
about 5 min
K, 4 out of the top 10 teams in the state, forgot about the loss to Johnson Central.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I cannot believe this!!! Totally overlooked a team just because they lost 5 games. Central lost to 5 of probably the top 10 teams in the state!

The fans overlooked them not the coaches. They knew they were this good.
in 4th?

exactly playboy. all of Eastern Kentucky overlooked them...
2:35 to go in the 3rd qurter
wheww. Thats a relief!
I don't think the belfry football team over looked them the fans i would say yes they did,
is anyone at the game posting from a laptop? Thats the hardcore way to go! lol

or keeping warm with the radio?
May back in tthe game
If...Then Wrote:is anyone at the game posting from a laptop? Thats the hardcore way to go! lol

or keeping warm with the radio?

hey man if you want to listen to all the games live go to here http://khsaa.ezstream.com
1-10 belfry at centrals 17 yard line
red_devils_rule Wrote:I don't think the belfry football team over looked them the fans i would say yes they did,

i heard from a couple of players say about 37-12.

If you ask me it doesnt matter as long as long as the Pirates started driving the football up the field. Come on boys, we need to show the city boys that were not just a bunch of low life red necks from the mountains. Thats what they think in Lexington anyway
red_devils_rule Wrote:hey man if you want to listen to all the games live go to here http://khsaa.ezstream.com

thanks, ill tune in
They better score on this possesion
vundy33 Wrote:They better score on this possesion

yes they better, or its going to be a long trip back to the hills
If...Then Wrote:i heard from a couple of players say about 37-12.

If you ask me it doesnt matter as long as long as the Pirates started driving the football up the field. Come on boys, we need to show the city boys that were not just a bunch of low life red necks from the mountains. Thats what they think in Lexington anyway

Alot of East Kentuckians are low life rednecks though...NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF YOU GUYS!! lol i mean the drug dealers and child molesters...theres alot of them.
vundy33 Wrote:Alot of East Kentuckians are low life rednecks though...NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF YOU GUYS!! lol i mean the drug dealers and child molesters...theres alot of them.

true but some are just as proper as they are and just want some sports in their life.
1 & goal belfry @ the 6 yard line
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next