Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Betsy Layne 12/7
[INDENT]
Cat Fan Wrote:You have no basketball knowledge what so ever. If anything Coach Hall will have them fired up and wanting to show they are better than they played last night. GO BOBCATS!
Ive been watchin and playing basketball longer than you have been alive son.....and ive played on some good teams and played in big games myself....plus its gonna be pretty hard to get pumped and ready to play when you got beat as bad as you did last night....idk i might be wrong about this team but i doubt them winning that much this year...GO AC
[/INDENT]
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]
Ive been watchin and playing basketball longer than you have been alive son.....and ive played on some good teams and played in big games myself....plus its gonna be pretty hard to get pumped and ready to play when you got beat as bad as you did last night....idk i might be wrong about this team but i doubt them winning that much this year...GO AC
[/INDENT]

Well if you ever had problems getting up for a game then you must've not been that good of a player. Anytime players step on the court they should be ready to play, last night's game is in the past and it will not affect the way you play today.
Guys and Gals, this isn't ICQ or Messenger so please try to use correct Grammar, and Spelling.
[INDENT]
Cat Fan Wrote:Well if you ever had problems getting up for a game then you must've not been that good of a player. Anytime players step on the court they should be ready to play, last night's game is in the past and it will not affect the way you play today.
You are forgetting something tho....these are young kids and things like this do affect the way you play...believe me i kno....
[/INDENT]
You are forgetting something tho....these are young kids and things like this do affect the way you play...believe me i kno....
[/INDENT]

Oh Im sure you know....You know everything according to you HAHAHASmile Smile
Cat Fan Wrote:Oh Im sure you know....You know everything according to you HAHAHASmile Smile

Well he didnt say he knew everything. He was just going on personal experience and what he has seen.
AC will have no problem with this game.AC by 18.
Good Luck Friday Rebels. Keep playing hard and working together. Let's make it a 3-0 start.

GO AC!!!
[INDENT]
uhavenoidea Wrote:Well he didnt say he knew everything. He was just going on personal experience and what he has seen.
Thank you.....Catfan lives in fairy tale world were bl wins everything lol
[/INDENT]
Thank you.....Catfan lives in fairy tale world were bl wins everything lol
[/INDENT]

Yea no kidding...Im sayin AC by 10+
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]Thank you.....Catfan lives in fairy tale world were bl wins everything lol[/INDENT]
Yeah and in that world he lives in Brennan Case is the best PG in the region and no one in the area can stop him lol.
AC by 20 or more.
Im not gonna go as far as Cat Fan, but i do see Case having a good game and BL keeping it close. AC by 9 in the end.
AC will win this one big. Besty Layne players have been talking smack to all the AC players this week. The Rebels will come out explosive and get up on the Bobcats early. I will take AC by 15+.
i think ac will win in a close one by about 8 or so
Will WMDJ be at the game? Could someone keep some updates on this game. I'm out of town, but would like to hear how the game is going.