Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR meet & greet at Belfry..Who's going???
If...Then Wrote:i'm scared to go.

everytime i wear a Pikeville shirt to Belfry i get dirty looks =[

lol Well jsut dnt wear the shirt
where is this at
Dream_Weaver Wrote:You know you would miss me if I wasn't there....:p
Lol I would miss my good friend........Mike LOL
Crossbones Wrote::thumpsup: 52 is really the best way to go from Ashland IMO. You will save alot of time. The road are not 4 lanes but are pretty good to drive on. When leaving Ashland going towards I64, staying on US23 till you get to Louisa (at the Castle looking gas station), take a left at the red light and follow it to Louisa( about 3 miles) take another left at (I believe 3rd red light) toward Fort Gay, West Va.. Once you enter into W.Va. you will cross the Levisa Fork (were two rivers meet) and then cross over railroad tracks veering right, (note: DO NOT SPEED IN FORT GAY) follow that road through the little town of Fort Gay till you come to a Tee in the Road ( about 2 miles)Take a right onto US52 and follow US52 all the way to Williamson, W.Va. (Not sure how many miles) US 52 will merge with US 119, take US119 south and stay on it and you will come right to the school on the left. Can't miss it. The trip should save you about an 1/2 hour of driving.

This is very important to remember. I promise, you WILL get a big ticket if you speed in Fort Gay. I am speaking from experience! It is definitely a speed trap!!!
mullinstiger55 Wrote:where is this at

Belfry High School. CAM Parking Lot
I'll be there....can't wait!
Here's the deal, if someone can give me something to bring that I can pick up after work on my way to the game, then I will make an appearance. But you have to do so before i log off here at like 11:30....
mullinstiger55 Wrote:where is this at

Its in the back parking lot between the softball and baseball field.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Here's the deal, if someone can give me something to bring that I can pick up after work on my way to the game, then I will make an appearance. But you have to do so before i log off here at like 11:30....

Anything will do! Just pick up a desert.
Crackers for soup, a desert, chips, and don't forget something for you to drink. Also, some of us bring like those fold up chairs to sit in. That's not necessary though. I never sit...lol..We would love to have you! Gosh, It's game day! Big Grin :football:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Here's the deal, if someone can give me something to bring that I can pick up after work on my way to the game, then I will make an appearance. But you have to do so before i log off here at like 11:30....
cobra67 Wrote:Lol I would miss my good friend........Mike LOL

:moon: