Poll: What Color Lights?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
White
41.67%
Multi-colored
44.44%
Red
5.56%
Blue
5.56%
Other
2.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Color Christmas Lights?
My girlfriend has always put up multi-colored lights, while all I can ever remember putting up are white Christmas lights.

What does everyone put up? White lights, blue lights, red lights, multi-colored?

And why?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I too grew up with white lights. My wife forces me to put up multi color and she has to use the ones with the huge bulbs. She can handle those little one for some reason.
I like the white ones better.
Anything seperated, as long as it isn't multi colored.
I do the white ice cicle lights around the roof of the house
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For some odd reason, my mom uses while lights on everything but the tree. Who knows?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My parents always used white lights, and now that I have a house of my own, I too use white lights.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Anything seperated, as long as it isn't multi colored.
I gave you a reputation point for this post. It's just real funny sounding. Smile
My parents usually used muti-colores but my grandmother uses red, green, and white (christmas colors)
Red
Go all red and get freaky with ya girlfriend...
we always put up the multicolored ones because christmas is all about the colors.
We always had a theme with our tree while I was growing up. I have an apartment with my fiance now and we got a white tree and put blue lights on it. We decorated it really pretty so it's kind of a UK tree.
white serves me
I can't stand multi colored lights... I think they just look ugly. I prefer the plain lights.
I like green ones the best.
We use mostly white lights to decorate the outside of the house, then use the multi colored lights on the tree. I personally like the white lights, they are classic, simple, and timeless.
Farva Wrote:We use mostly white lights to decorate the outside of the house, then use the multi colored lights on the tree. I personally like the white lights, they are classic, simple, and timeless.

Same here. We have the outside decorated in white lights, but the tree will be in multi-colored.

I've also got my miniature blue and white UK tree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When I grew up, my parents always wanted clear lights and I always wanted colored, so we would alternate every other year. When I moved out, they went with clear every year! LOL

I'm a lot older now, but I still prefer multi-colored lights. To me they just seem more festive. Not that there's anything wrong with clear lights, they are more classy, and I'll admit that's what you usually see in the nice Lexington subdivisions, like Andover. They just don't seem as Christmas-y, if I can make up a word... Big Grin
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We decorated outside with colored lights....and the inside with white....
I like the multi-colored lights. I love seeing the colors of them. I don't really like the white lights cause there is no color to them.