Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Browns
I may be the only Browns fan on here, but I got to say a few things about 'em, starting off with "IT'S ABOUT TIME!" It was only a matter of time before Braylon Edwards, Kellen Winslow, Brodney Pool, Sean Jones, D'Qwell Jackson, and Kamerion Wimbley, among others, started playing well. Derek Anderson has proven he has a big time arm. He can hit the deep target, and is improving his mid-range game. Jamal Lewis is still a load to bring down, and Joe Thomas is anchoring a much improved offensive line. Veterans such as Willie McGinest and Ryan Tucker provide leadership and experience to go along with the youthful enthusiasm. Rod Chudzinski has this offense exploding for big play after big play, and he has made them exciting to watch. Their defense is still yougn for the most part, but they have shown signs of improvement. Romeo Crennel has this team playing like a playoff team. Kind of reminds me of UK in a sense that he has them believing they can win, with several come from behind wins already. After their week 1 thumping to Pittsburgh, they have gone 7-3, and now sit as the second Wild Card team in the AFC. They may not impress analysts and other teams with stats and what not, but they have found a way to win a number of games this season. To be the Browns fan I am, and have been since I was born, it's a great feeling to know at least they can contend. I realize they have to go against teams like New England, Indianapolos, Pittsburgh, and San Diego if they ever want to do something as far as deep run goes, but things are certainly looking up. This is the first time in a long, LONG time I have been happy and proud to say I am a Cleveland Browns fan!!!!!!!
Dude im with ya i love the browns.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I also love the Browns! They are a very good team this year and has turned a new leaf. They almost beat the Steelers the second time around! But almost only counts in horshoes and hand grenades. Lol. I hope the Browns can keep this going into the playoffs!! Gor Browns!!
Well, Im a diehard Steelers fan, but Ive said it before, the NFL is a whole lot more fun when the Browns and Steelers are both good..
Also one of my favorites...
I'm a diehard Browns fan. I love what is going on right now and the schedule doesn't look too bad from here on out. It worries me that they have the worst defense in the league but hey anything can happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Never was a really big browns fan only when Couch was there, but they have really had a drastic turnaround this season and its one of the many feel good stories of the NFL this season. Would like to see the Browns go deep into the postseason if they make it. But they would have to step their game up with all that tough competition!
Great suprise team this year....very happy for the team and the city of clevand on this one....i love the browns and to finally see a good team there and having a chance to make a run in the playoffs is something i havent said in a long time...Anderson,lewis,edwards and wisnlow playing great football this year and a defense that is getting better every game...
As a long time Browns fan it is so nice to have a team that is competitive! Im looking forward to a few playoff games. Hopefully I will make it to the Browns/Bengals game in Cincy on Dec. 23rd.
Browns play the Jets today, should be a W!
A Cleveland win against a tough Bills team in Cleveland, along with a Titans and Broncos loss seals a playoff spot for Crennel and the Browns. This, to me, is a great example of how things can turn around if you have faith and patience with a new coach. Phil Savage never doubted Romeo Crennel during his first two years, and look at him now, fighting for the team's 2nd playoff birth since they came back into the league in 1999. Lets's keep it rolling, Cleveland!!!