Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
93.55%
Somerset Briar Jumpers
6.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Somerset - AAA Region 3 Championship
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirates~R~Us [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...ewpost.gif]
LOLOL A lot of these posters are not from Belfry

That's ok I have one better, my wife is from there and made her a die hard Russell fan!!
No seriously I only said that because of that post up there...implying that Belfry is winning the poll only because BGR is full of Belfry fans. Said how many people from Somerset are on here of course Belfrys winning.
I was saying its not just Belfry people voting for Belfry :Clap: !! Plus Belfrys also winning all of the other polls! Now we've just got to win the game!!!TongueirateSho
Rather her be from belfry area than ASHLAND!!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Good luck. I hope we meet up again next week. It just wouldn't seem like a normal season for us anymore without a Russell vs. Belfry game at this time of year. I don't think you all will have any problem making it, but we better bring our "A" game tonight in order for us to make it.
Belfry by 4 td's
jgrubby Wrote:Rather her be from belfry area than ASHLAND!!!!

Smile Thats a thought.
It's kinda weird that more people picked Magoffin County to win than people have picked Somerset....
Devil68 Wrote:Good luck. I hope we meet up again next week. It just wouldn't seem like a normal season for us anymore without a Russell vs. Belfry game at this time of year. I don't think you all will have any problem making it, but we better bring our "A" game tonight in order for us to make it.

You are so right! And thanks for the well wishes!
BelfryPirates Wrote:It's kinda weird that more people picked Magoffin County to win than people have picked Somerset....

:confused: Your right, that is strange LOL. But I think that we have a lot of Maggoffin Co people on here and they're were more people pulling for their hornets. Seems I even read some saying Belfry will win but I have to go with my hornets in an upset. With this game, its so big, we've had A LOT of voters from EVERYWHERE.....and THEY (plus belfry fans) are picking Belfry for the Win. We cant let them down!! Big Grin Its game day....
GO PIRATES :1:

Everyone have a safe trip and lets pray for an injury free game!
jgrubby Wrote:Rather her be from belfry area than ASHLAND!!!!
Does it tell you somethign that you had to leave Flatwoods and drive all the way to Pond Creek to find a good woman? HAHA
Belfry Wins Wrote:Does it tell you somethign that you had to leave Flatwoods and drive all the way to Pond Creek to find a good woman? HAHA
That does say something! We all can get along!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
TongueirateSho Belfry's gonna win..maybe not as big as everyone is predicting b/c or somersets great reciever..but GO PIRATESTongueirateSho
GOOD LUCK PIRATES!! "ROOTIN' FOR YA" .............this week............
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
BelfryPirates Wrote:It's kinda weird that more people picked Magoffin County to win than people have picked Somerset....

I picked MC, but thats just in case the upset of the century happened, I could say I called it.
I think in this game, Belfry's pass D seemed a little shaky late in the game against JC, and Somerset does have a great reciever. However, I think Belfry wins easily, but you never know, being on the road, and playing a team with some very talented players, anything can happen. I hope Belfry wins, Id much rather goto the Cam then Somerset, but thats only if the Devils can pull off the win tonite. Good luck to the pirates, hope everyone stays healthy.
I hope that everyone that went down had a safe trip and G/L to belfry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]