Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football 2008
After a 2-8 season and forfieting both games, How do you think the Warriors will do in 08?

Ill Post a Full Schedule when I get it but until I do ill Post the games I know

PCB: Shelby Valley
Grundy-Away*
Belfry-Away
Sheldon Clark-home
Pike Central-Away
Knott Central-Home*
TBA
Letcher Central-home
Magoffin Co-Away
TBA
TBA

How does everyone think we'll do?
They will be lucky to win a game. They will get beat in the Pike County Bowl. and down hill after that.
If they keep coach Brahnam, they wont win any of those games. If they get a real coach, then they can possibly beat Magoffin Co or Knott Central.
I don't see any wins for ER on that schedule. I'd go ahead and check my paper work on all the kids right now so that come next year you won't be cheating by playing an ineligible. 0-10 sucks when you aren't playing by the rules, but 0-10 when you are playing by the rules sucks even worse.
They'll be alright, as long as those boys stay commited. I can see them winning one or two of the games shown in that schedule, but note that there are three games left to add. Good Luck Warriors!
I don't think they wil get a win. Magoffin will be much improved and you guys have to think...KCC played practically all freshmen and sophmore this year. They lost 3 senior and played a very difficult schedule. they should be good next year.
blackcat_student Wrote:They'll be alright, as long as those boys stay commited. I can see them winning one or two of the games shown in that schedule, but note that there are three games left to add. Good Luck Warriors!

2 games left, 8 already on the schedule.
I would like them to do good and i wish them the best of luck next year, But with that said I dont think they will do all that great but only time will tell so best of luck to all you East Ridge fans and players.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:2 games left, 8 already on the schedule.
Cool
Man, warriorpride, I bet coach is gonna hate you for bringing this up. I agree with an earlier post. With the current coach 0-10. I kinda see the point of "Let's give him another year to see what happens.", But things got worse as the year went on. Less practice, no individual time, increased conditioning, players dropping left and right. Morale is low right now, and it is only gonna get worse. An already acheing ER program is gonna go further downhill. I am afraid it will hit rock bottom at this rate, and soon. Many players and some coaches probably won't be back next year because of the environment he has created.
Why Whould he hate me for? all I wanted to know was how does everone think well do next year, now these predictions where we wont win a game is compleat crap. even tho we did techenally finish 0-10.
warriorpride Wrote:Why Whould he hate me for? all I wanted to know was how does everone think well do next year, now these predictions where we wont win a game is compleat crap. even tho we did techenally finish 0-10.

Who do YOU think you will beat next year warriorpride??
finepoint Wrote:Who do YOU think you will beat next year warriorpride??

Well it doesnt matter what I think, as a member or the warrior football team its obvious that I have high expecations but all im going to say is that all of these games are winable.
warriorpride Wrote:Well it doesnt matter what I think, as a member or the warrior football team its obvious that I have high expecations but all im going to say is that all of these games are winable.

:eek: Keep dreamin'...