Poll: Cumberland vs. Hazard
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard Bulldogs
96.88%
Cumberland Redskins
3.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cumberland vs. Hazard - A District 7 Championship
Who goes to the third round??
Hazard-47
Cumberland-24
Hazard.... It's just thats simple... All you have to say..
Hazard-42
Cumberland-14
Hazard - 29
Cumberland - 14
KEEP ROLLIN' DAWGS!!!!!!!
Hazard is just too much for Cumberland. Good Luck to both.

Hazard- 45
Cumberland- 20
Hazard-42
Cumberland-34
This is a different round for sure. I think this one will be much closer than last meeting. But goodluck to both.
Hazard will keep rolling in this one and i see them at the Carpit
Hazard is the best single A football team i have ever seen...they will playing at papa john stadium
Hazard by 3 TD's.
Hazard will roll 42-14
Hazard wins this one in a landslide
hazard wins 42-14
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Who goes to the third round??

I think that the Hazard bulldags will go to the third round.
Hazard by 3 TD's! GOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thinking Hazard will be making an appearance in Louisville if they keep playing like they have been.
Hazard will win this one with ease. They will come out, and take care of business. They will be playing at Papa John's Stadium. Theres no doubt about it.
I'm going to say Hazards Olinger to Campbell conection is just to much for the skins to defend. Hazard wins this one in a land slide 49-14. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!
bob2007 Wrote:Hazard is the best single A football team i have ever seen...they will playing at papa john stadium

How many single A teams have you seen?
thunderstruck Wrote:I'm going to say Hazards Olinger to Campbell conection is just to much for the skins to defend. Hazard wins this one in a land slide 49-14. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!

ok how many times have u seen hazard play?....and how many times has olinger thrown to campbell?...well from what i've seen is every game, is not that much....the ONLY way that hazard is gonna win this is if they come out with their heads on right and playin balls out. This is gonna be alot different from last week, and if the dawgs come out and play like they did last week, go ahead and say goodbye to a perfect season.
hillbilly Wrote:How many single A teams have you seen?

thank you, hazard is not the best single A team, trust me just because they are 11-0 doesnt mean anything, they are better teams, but who knows anything can happen, hazard may make it to state and on the other hand, they could lose against cumberland. Just dont count on them goin to state right now.
barney5 Wrote:thank you, hazard is not the best single A team, trust me just because they are 11-0 doesnt mean anything, they are better teams, but who knows anything can happen, hazard may make it to state and on the other hand, they could lose against cumberland. Just dont count on them goin to state right now.

I agree...
Keep on rollin dogs!!
Let's make it 12-0!!!
The Redskins will give them all they want, but played @ Hazard.

Skins-34
Dawgs-44
I'm ruting for Cumberland.
hazard 0
cumberland 64
? yea thats not goin to happen lol
mlb_27 Wrote:hazard 0
cumberland 64

LOL Naw Bro, I dont think that will happen.
cumberland - 64 hazard 0 ???????? are u serious