Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Station 86 - June Buchanan 78 OT (Preseason)
Bryan station defeats jbs in overtime at PRP
Good showing by a mountain team to take Bryan Station to overtime.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I agree good outing for JBS. Would have like to seen a team from the Mountains take down a lexington powerhouse.
sounds like a nice game played...
word has it clint stepp had 10 3's
Bryan Station was missing 7 players on their team who just finished football on friday night.
The only major contributor Bryan Station had was Shelvin Mack, but i guess he was enough by himself to take down JBS.
When was this game played? Im guessing it was preseason but still congrats to JBS on takin BS to OT and Congrats to BS on beating a very good team.
Cougarfan25 Wrote:Bryan Station was missing 7 players on their team who just finished football on friday night.
The only major contributor Bryan Station had was Shelvin Mack, but i guess he was enough by himself to take down JBS.

I also was told that Bryan Station was with out 7 of there top 8 players, because of football season going on. Congrats JBS for the good showing.
Cougarfan25 Wrote:Bryan Station was missing 7 players on their team who just finished football on friday night.

It was good for Mack that fouls counted against free throws and not against the players because he had 4 in the 1st half and would have fouled out a couple of minutes in the second half.
bobby1 Wrote:I also was told that Bryan Station was with out 7 of there top 8 players, because of football season going on. Congrats JBS for the good showing.

They could of had some players out but I bet they couldnt have played any better than the ones they had there. It was an impressive outing by both teams and playing preseason games like this will help both teams...
uk96 Wrote:They could of had some players out but I bet they couldnt have played any better than the ones they had there. It was an impressive outing by both teams and playing preseason games like this will help both teams...

That makes absolutely no sense. Of course they could have played better, they are much better players.Rolleyes
Survivor Wrote:That makes absolutely no sense. Of course they could have played better, they are much better players.Rolleyes

If they have better players than what they had at that game then they will certainly win the 11th this year. The players they had shot the ball extremely well and I was pointing out that any other players they have could not have shot the ball any better. I watched JBS play Scott Co to the end this summer and I was more impressed with Bryan Station than I was Scott Co.
uk96 Wrote:If they have better players than what they had at that game then they will certainly win the 11th this year. The players they had shot the ball extremely well and I was pointing out that any other players they have could not have shot the ball any better. I watched JBS play Scott Co to the end this summer and I was more impressed with Bryan Station than I was Scott Co.

Yeah, I think it's time to put JBS up there with Scott Co and all the rest of the states best. JBS should easily win the sweet 16 this year.Rolleyes
who were the players that were out
Glad to see a home town team doing well against a much bigger school.
JBS win state. Negative. I just dont see it.
uk96 Wrote:If they have better players than what they had at that game then they will certainly win the 11th this year. The players they had shot the ball extremely well and I was pointing out that any other players they have could not have shot the ball any better. I watched JBS play Scott Co to the end this summer and I was more impressed with Bryan Station than I was Scott Co.
JBS wont even win the 14th this year.