Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason 34 Greenup 33 (OT)
Final. Greenup failed on the 2 points conversion.
How ironic.
well said indeed...... Go TEERS good game......Mason has pulled it out.. Theywill continue to be tough....Good teams find a way to win.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Mason was playing without their starting QB Cox due to a shoulder injury. They started a freshman in his place. They better hope Cox gets better before they play West next week. West beat a decent Raceland team. Then if they make it through that they will have the winner of the East Carter/Russell game.
This is a shocker to me, but if there starting quarterback was out than its completley understandable. Congrats Royals!
Sounds like a good close game. I'm sure mason's starting qb would have made it a lil different.
Way to put up a fight Greenup! Congrats Mason on the win!
things to make you go hmmmm ? there where russell coaches at this game to
Mason really has done the least with the most. Saw them scrimmage Montgomery, Thought they would be much better.....
Yeah even with the starting QB out, they still gave up 33pts to Greenup. With West coming off a big win. Possible upset in the first round? Also glad to see Greenup playing well, grats to them. Goodluck in the playoffs, who do they have first round?
EkyLb Wrote:Yeah even with the starting QB out, they still gave up 33pts to Greenup. With West coming off a big win. Possible upset in the first round? Also glad to see Greenup playing well, grats to them. Goodluck in the playoffs, who do they have first round?
They play Rowan Co. They already beat them once this season and should do it agian.