Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Notebook
Who's seen this movie? I watched it last night and cried for like 10 minutes after it was over. I was bawling my eyes out.
I watched it, and its a good movie, but its sole purpose is to make you sad.
I loved the movie, but I didn't find it too sad. I thought it was a great movie though that I could watch over and over again.
All this movie is good for is making your girlfriend cry so you can comfort her.
All this movie is good for is making your girlfriend cry so you can comfort her.
this movie has been sittin on my dvd player for about 3 weeks.. and i still haven't watched it lol
You should watch it. It's great.
i don't know.. sounds like a movie that an unstable person like me shouldn't watch lol
But you're in looooooove! :wink:
hahah that don't mean i'm stable lol..
I'm just playin with ya.
yeah yeha yeha lol
The Godfather Wrote:All this movie is good for is making your girlfriend cry so you can comfort her.

This is soo true but you make it sound like its a bad thing :wink:
i will be watching this movie during the week of april 3rd. i will post my opinion of it later. i have got away with not watching it until now. my friend is making me watch it on spring break....
It's a great movie. It's a movie I could watch over and over and still cry everytime...
thats cool i will probably watch it but then i want to go out and do something to make me happy so i wont have to just sit there and be sad for like hours.
Is that the movie where that guy tries and get his wife too remember how they met and everything, then at the end she remembered and they held hands and died in their bed together?
yes it is...thanks for the spoiler...lol...