Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What School Are You Representing?
I did this last year and since we have so many new members I'll start the thread again. So what school are you representing?

I'll start,
Prestonsburg Blackcats Class of '08
Letcher Central Class Of '08
Pikeville High School Class of '04
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CovCath '02
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Prestonsburg High School ... Class of '03
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boyd Co class of 87 :o

But am now a die hard Russell fan.
I was home schooled...Nah, I graduated from Paintsville High School in 2003 but I root for all Johnson County teams primarily, but I like to see all local progams succeed.
Ashland '04
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Allen Central Class of '07!
Paintsville Tigers class of 2003, (with honors HAHAHA, yeah I wish...)
Somerset Class of 09
Jenkins, class of '94.....finished in the top 30 of my class (out of 33 graduates, lol)..
Belfry High school...Class of 1991
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Jenkins, class of '94.....finished in the top 30 of my class (out of 33 graduates, lol)..
You know...Top 30 is very impressive!

Pikeville High Class of 2005.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yessir, lol. Out of a graduation class of 89 I think it was, I was like 40th, lol.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:Jenkins, class of '94.....finished in the top 30 of my class (out of 33 graduates, lol)..
magoffin county class of 06
Lawrence Co High School
Class of 1988
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Russell Class of 1989
Belfry
Class of '92
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sheldon Clark High School
class of 07

lol... seriously man, I was ranked #38 outta 44 grads and I had a 2.6 GPA. Ole GRIZZ had over a 3.5 and was prolly ranked in the 20's somewhere. And at Paintsville we go by a weighted scale. Our Validictorian (sp.) had like a 4.3 somethin, and the funny thing is she was suppose to be a junior, she got skipped a grade in elem. school.
Pikeville Class of '95
South Floyd High School c/o 2006
Prestonsburg Class of 03
Allen Central Class of '77
Shelby Valley '08
Sheldon Clark 07'
Russell Class of '02
Redneck Wrote:lol... seriously man, I was ranked #38 outta 44 grads and I had a 2.6 GPA. Ole GRIZZ had over a 3.5 and was prolly ranked in the 20's somewhere. And at Paintsville we go by a weighted scale. Our Validictorian (sp.) had like a 4.3 somethin, and the funny thing is she was suppose to be a junior, she got skipped a grade in elem. school.
shit man, a 2.6 would have been a Valedictorian at Jenkins, LOL..I was like 23rd..which would be impressive anywhere else with a graduating class above 35, Smile
TidesHoss32 Wrote:shit man, a 2.6 would have been a Valedictorian at Jenkins, LOL..I was like 23rd..which would be impressive anywhere else with a graduating class above 35, Smile

:partyhard Too much of that in high school huh, lol. Ofcourse I can't say anything about that.