Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton 42 Russell 41
RedDevilRB Wrote:who says we dont take it seriously?
Nobody said that. Just keep working and playing hard. Remember its a game and suposed to be fun. I think some of the adults need to remember that too. I think that is the point that both Midee and dundee were trying to make.

As players you should care. I think it is obvious that you do. There is alot of football left to play and you guys have as good of a shot as anybody in 3A IMO. That is not a bad team you played the other night. Now get ready for Mason.
Well was gone for the weekend, but I feel I need to respond to some posts, especially red devils rule, I wont sit down and shut my "pie hole" Im just speaking what I feel, and have felt for a long long time, I for sure know ive been around a much higher level of football than yourself, since your highest level is probably russell high football. I just feel that the game passed up coach mcglone along time ago, as far as play calling and scheming and and that attitude of Im gonna do one thing and stick with it no matter what, and just depend on the fact that my kids are more talented than the other kids. Which is why Russell wins alot of games, and mainly we play a weak weak weak weak weak schedule and have for quite a few yrs now. you gotta run more than 3 or 4 different plays. There is no weightlifting program, or atleast not a serious one, there's no preseason conditioning, thats why half the teams is always cramping till the end of the season. these are things that are a must these days, you gotta get out of the 5-2 play your corners 10yds off the ball, and have your safties covering the slants and the deep route's ( i for one have neevr bragged on these coaches, Ive felt that they just slip by on so much talent that Russell for some reason has a ton of for a small school.) and look like they dont even know what's going on. Then running pass plays at the end to Drew, who is a terrific ball player and runner, but recieving is not his strong suit, which is not a big deal alot of great backs aren't, but you need to be going to mitchel and bailey more, and not bender and abrams, although bailey did miss that deep ball that would have sealed the game, it still shouldnt have mattered, Russell was easily 4 td's better than SK, they scored 35pts in the first half, and only 2 FG's in the second half. WHY? becuz like in any big game in recent memory where Russell was up Mcglone went into shutdown, up the middle, and not turn the ball over, that may have worked in the 70's when passing games werent as proficient as they are today. Russell should have atleats put 2, more likely 3 td's up in the 2nd half, Mcglone and his staff know alot more about football than myself, but if ur not utilizing that knowledge to its fullest extent, whats it matter? Im sorry the wing T and the 5-2 need to go into the memory book, Russell should be running a 4-3, and when they play teams like SK and mason next week, whos kids are as talented as ours, you gotta make same changed and get outta the same ol crap, im telling ya russell plays a 4-2-5 against SK and its not even a contest. I know that much and Ive never been a head coach anywhere.
EkyLb Wrote:Well was gone for the weekend, but I feel I need to respond to some posts, especially red devils rule, I wont sit down and shut my "pie hole" Im just speaking what I feel, and have felt for a long long time, I for sure know ive been around a much higher level of football than yourself, since your highest level is probably russell high football. I just feel that the game passed up coach mcglone along time ago, as far as play calling and scheming and and that attitude of Im gonna do one thing and stick with it no matter what, and just depend on the fact that my kids are more talented than the other kids. Which is why Russell wins alot of games, and mainly we play a weak weak weak weak weak schedule and have for quite a few yrs now. you gotta run more than 3 or 4 different plays. There is no weightlifting program, or atleast not a serious one, there's no preseason conditioning, thats why half the teams is always cramping till the end of the season. these are things that are a must these days, you gotta get out of the 5-2 play your corners 10yds off the ball, and have your safties covering the slants and the deep route's ( i for one have neevr bragged on these coaches, Ive felt that they just slip by on so much talent that Russell for some reason has a ton of for a small school.) and look like they dont even know what's going on. Then running pass plays at the end to Drew, who is a terrific ball player and runner, but recieving is not his strong suit, which is not a big deal alot of great backs aren't, but you need to be going to mitchel and bailey more, and not bender and abrams, although bailey did miss that deep ball that would have sealed the game, it still shouldnt have mattered, Russell was easily 4 td's better than SK, they scored 35pts in the first half, and only 2 FG's in the second half. WHY? becuz like in any big game in recent memory where Russell was up Mcglone went into shutdown, up the middle, and not turn the ball over, that may have worked in the 70's when passing games werent as proficient as they are today. Russell should have atleats put 2, more likely 3 td's up in the 2nd half, Mcglone and his staff know alot more about football than myself, but if ur not utilizing that knowledge to its fullest extent, whats it matter? Im sorry the wing T and the 5-2 need to go into the memory book, Russell should be running a 4-3, and when they play teams like SK and mason next week, whos kids are as talented as ours, you gotta make same changed and get outta the same ol crap, im telling ya russell plays a 4-2-5 against SK and its not even a contest. I know that much and Ive never been a head coach anywhere.
I think you are being Just a little too critical. I know you won't buy it, but the coaching staff and team are comming of state championship and a state runner up seasons. Yes it is definitely old school as far as their style of play. I do think you can be critical of the defense the other night. Still you can run a 5-2 and be just as effective. A couple of substitutions and it becomes a 3-4. Something they did very well against O-Cath in the state title game just two years ago and have done against teams such as Mason and Fleming, teams that have run spread offenses, in the past.

Where I disagee is with the criticism of the offense. They are averaging over 40 points a game this season and put 41 up against SK with there best player obviously still hurting. Yes it is a simple offense but it is also an effective one. The reason for the lack of TDs in the second half was turnovers and penalties. The got big gains on the first two plays of the second half only to have both called back on penalties. The go ahead TD for SK was a direct result of Jones fumble that was recovered deep in Russell territory. The offense though not flashy is still effective. I really think they underestimated SK's passing game. I don't think they felt like the Pioneers would be able to throw deep that effectively.

This is a very good coaching staff and McGlone knows more about football than most of us combined. Do I agree they should have changed up the defense in the second half. YES. Does it mean the coaches are clueless. Absolutely NO.
I hate that for you all. I really was hoping to see an undefeated Devils team in the playoffs.

See ya'll in what, 6 weeks probably?
I hate to say this, but Russell just doesn't have the speed or skill level they have had in the years past. You can lose 10 kids on defense without a few things going wrong. You have to give alot of credit to the coaching staff, because these kids dont ever quit, and they have some of the biggest hearts of any team around. Not to mention they are by far the classiest bunch around..Coach Maglone has been nothing but first class since he started coach and he will be nothing but first class when he is done as well...good luck in the playoffs Red Devils and watch out for the Pirates.
bigE Wrote:I hate to say this, but Russell just doesn't have the speed or skill level they have had in the years past. You can lose 10 kids on defense without a few things going wrong. You have to give alot of credit to the coaching staff, because these kids dont ever quit, and they have some of the biggest hearts of any team around. Not to mention they are by far the classiest bunch around..Coach Maglone has been nothing but first class since he started coach and he will be nothing but first class when he is done as well...good luck in the playoffs Red Devils and watch out for the Pirates.

They lost 9 2 way starters from the championship team and made it back again the next year and held Mercer to a 15-12 win. Russell doesn't rebuild they reload.
I wasn't downgrading the program by any means....They have the most elite program the side of lexington, i simply said there speed and talent level was not what it was the past two years, and you or nobody else can deny that...Russell has a great team year in and year out, and thats accredited to their great program allowing them to "reload" as you would put it...Need to learn to take a little critizism, it was constuctive, not a bad word was said about the Red Devils....I love the Red Devils...
Guys I know this was a tuff loss BUT this will make your team stronger. The have played down to the wire and they lost but RUSSELL football is greater than 1 loss, Don't let this side track your goals.Remember we (Belfry) have a date in a couple of months and we expect you guys to be there If I were Mason Co I would be worried right now cause the RED DEVILS will be out for blood.
bigE Wrote:I wasn't downgrading the program by any means....They have the most elite program the side of lexington, i simply said there speed and talent level was not what it was the past two years, and you or nobody else can deny that...Russell has a great team year in and year out, and thats accredited to their great program allowing them to "reload" as you would put it...Need to learn to take a little critizism, it was constuctive, not a bad word was said about the Red Devils....I love the Red Devils...

Never said anything about criticism. Just stated that they lost 9 2 way starters from the championship team and did pretty darn good the next year. You can't always blame things on losing that many players.
bigE Wrote:I hate to say this, but Russell just doesn't have the speed or skill level they have had in the years past. You can lose 10 kids on defense without a few things going wrong. You have to give alot of credit to the coaching staff, because these kids dont ever quit, and they have some of the biggest hearts of any team around. Not to mention they are by far the classiest bunch around..Coach Maglone has been nothing but first class since he started coach and he will be nothing but first class when he is done as well...good luck in the playoffs Red Devils and watch out for the Pirates.
I agree with you in part. I think the offense this year is just as good as the past two season. I really do. They don't have the one superstar but they have a backfield full of talent and the offensive line has been very good.

Where I agree with you is on defense. They lost alot of talent, particularly in the secondary. The defense has been good against the run but with 4 new starters in the secondary they have struggled at times. The secondary is athletic though and they do have some speed. They still don't have the pressence that or instinct that Clark, Sizemore, Lewis and Frazier had. They have to find the ball when they are in position to make a play. They were in a bunch of man to man situations last week. That is something that can be accounted for. I look at it as a good learning experience for the players as well as the coaches.
Pirate4Life Wrote:Guys I know this was a tuff loss BUT this will make your team stronger. The have played down to the wire and they lost but RUSSELL football is greater than 1 loss, Don't let this side track your goals.Remember we (Belfry) have a date in a couple of months and we expect you guys to be there If I were Mason Co I would be worried right now cause the RED DEVILS will be out for blood.

I hope we are both there. Russell has a very tough Mason County team to deal with and Belfry has to take care of business with Sheldon Clark. It will be tough but I look forward to the potential rematch.
I think this team is just as talented this yr as the last 2 yrs, I think Jones is more talented than clark, but with a tore up ankle he's gonna be about 75% the rest of the yr, the DB's are just as good I believe, but none of the recent teams have played nearly the talented passing teams that Russell has played this yr(dont anyone say owen cath, cuz they were not very good), but if Mason is even half as good as advertised, they will beat Russell, becuz with Tyler being hurt, and always running abrams every play, 22 carries for 87 yds against a SK team that was weak against the run, shows it doesnt take much to stop a play if you know exactly where its going. They really need to open the playbook and use all their talent and skill players more. Can anyone tell me how many different plays Russell ran Friday night?? 6 different plays, and Ill name em for ya and see if u can think of any others. (26,27) which is abrams off tackle left and right side. Jones bootleg. Bailey reverse. Sprint pass, bootleg pass, and the little fade thing they throw to mitchell. i mean am I the only person who thinks this is ridiculous?? but I guess as long as Russell is winning 8 games a yr noone cares, long as we beat lewis co, the carter co's and boyd and greenup, with the occasional win over ashland. If Russell played Lou cent schedule, they probably wouldnt even have a win, and honestly I doubt if they have more talented kids, just better coached, flat out, I bet you they run more than 6 different plays in a game, and run more than just a crap ol 5-2, and plz quit saying that u can cover a passing team with a 5-2, thats probably the most ignorant statement Ive ever heard, name one good college team who's base defense is a 5-2.
EkyLb Wrote:I think this team is just as talented this yr as the last 2 yrs, I think Jones is more talented than clark, but with a tore up ankle he's gonna be about 75% the rest of the yr, the DB's are just as good I believe, but none of the recent teams have played nearly the talented passing teams that Russell has played this yr(dont anyone say owen cath, cuz they were not very good), but if Mason is even half as good as advertised, they will beat Russell, becuz with Tyler being hurt, and always running abrams every play, 22 carries for 87 yds against a SK team that was weak against the run, shows it doesnt take much to stop a play if you know exactly where its going. They really need to open the playbook and use all their talent and skill players more. Can anyone tell me how many different plays Russell ran Friday night?? 6 different plays, and Ill name em for ya and see if u can think of any others. (26,27) which is abrams off tackle left and right side. Jones bootleg. Bailey reverse. Sprint pass, bootleg pass, and the little fade thing they throw to mitchell. i mean am I the only person who thinks this is ridiculous?? but I guess as long as Russell is winning 8 games a yr noone cares, long as we beat lewis co, the carter co's and boyd and greenup, with the occasional win over ashland. If Russell played Lou cent schedule, they probably wouldnt even have a win, and honestly I doubt if they have more talented kids, just better coached, flat out, I bet you they run more than 6 different plays in a game, and run more than just a crap ol 5-2, and plz quit saying that u can cover a passing team with a 5-2, thats probably the most ignorant statement Ive ever heard, name one good college team who's base defense is a 5-2.
This is not college. It is High School. That is the same 5-2 defense that covered Mason Co with Grutza, Lofton and Company and also did pretty darn well against that O-Cath team that just happened to beat a Micah Johnson led Fort Campbell team that most people in the state thought no 2A team could beat. If you have defensive ends that can cover the pass that 5-2 becomes a 3-4. This year that would mean subbing in a couple of players. Getting Mitchell, Travis Jones, or Fosson involved in the passing situations on defense would help IMO.

As for the offense opening it up depends alot upon Jones being healthy. I like the look with Tyler in the backfield and Cordle coming in at QB for a change of pace. But with Tylers ankle I think that takes some of what they could do away. I do think some screens would help as well. We havn't seen them much since Gross' senior year. By the way you forgot the 26 counter, 22/23 and the dive plays.
EkyLb Wrote:I think this team is just as talented this yr as the last 2 yrs, I think Jones is more talented than clark, but with a tore up ankle he's gonna be about 75% the rest of the yr, the DB's are just as good I believe, but none of the recent teams have played nearly the talented passing teams that Russell has played this yr(dont anyone say owen cath, cuz they were not very good), but if Mason is even half as good as advertised, they will beat Russell, becuz with Tyler being hurt, and always running abrams every play, 22 carries for 87 yds against a SK team that was weak against the run, shows it doesnt take much to stop a play if you know exactly where its going. They really need to open the playbook and use all their talent and skill players more. Can anyone tell me how many different plays Russell ran Friday night?? 6 different plays, and Ill name em for ya and see if u can think of any others. (26,27) which is abrams off tackle left and right side. Jones bootleg. Bailey reverse. Sprint pass, bootleg pass, and the little fade thing they throw to mitchell. i mean am I the only person who thinks this is ridiculous?? but I guess as long as Russell is winning 8 games a yr noone cares, long as we beat lewis co, the carter co's and boyd and greenup, with the occasional win over ashland. If Russell played Lou cent schedule, they probably wouldnt even have a win, and honestly I doubt if they have more talented kids, just better coached, flat out, I bet you they run more than 6 different plays in a game, and run more than just a crap ol 5-2, and plz quit saying that u can cover a passing team with a 5-2, thats probably the most ignorant statement Ive ever heard, name one good college team who's base defense is a 5-2.

You are a true fan. Thanks for supporting the team and these 15-18 year old kids who play every week for our entertainment and for enlightening those of us that are idiots to football and life in general.:Thumbs: Rolleyes
Midee1 Wrote:You are a true fan. Thanks for supporting the team and these 15-18 year old kids who play every week for our entertainment and for enlightening those of us that are idiots to football and life in general.:Thumbs: Rolleyes
Don't waste your time. Its a lost cause.:HitWall:
Russell is no where close to being what they were the last two years...Kasey has really being missed this year, and the leadership on defense from the past two years really showed up in the Simon Kenton game as well as the Ashland game..
bigE Wrote:Russell is no where close to being what they were the last two years...Kasey has really being missed this year, and the leadership on defense from the past two years really showed up in the Simon Kenton game as well as the Ashland game..
On the defense you are absolutely correct. Clarks pressence on defense was something that is not there right now. Espeacially against the pass. He had a knack for being in the right place at the right time and was a very phyiscal pressence at Safety. The hardest thing to replace IMO though was the leadership of Wills at LB.

The offense has gone well beyond expectations though. They have been just as productive as the last two years. The offensive line has been very good and there are a number of players that can hurt you out of the backfield. While they don't have the big play capacity that Clark provided they have been balanced and very consistant.
FBALL Wrote:On the defense you are absolutely correct. Clarks pressence on defense was something that is not there right now. Espeacially against the pass. He had a knack for being in the right place at the right time and was a very phyiscal pressence at Safety. The hardest thing to replace IMO though was the leadership of Wills at LB.

The offense has gone well beyond expectations though. They have been just as productive as the last two years. The offensive line has been very good and there are a number of players that can hurt you out of the backfield. While they don't have the big play capacity that Clark provided they have been balanced and very consistant.

thats my point exactly, without the big play capability they have lost alot on offense...against good teams you have to have someone who can break open a game at certain times...and yes the offense is consistent with the previous two years but not as overpowering...
EkyLb Wrote:i mean am I the only person who thinks this is ridiculous?? but I guess as long as Russell is winning 8 games a yr noone cares, long as we beat lewis co, the carter co's and boyd and greenup, with the occasional win over ashland. If Russell played Lou cent schedule, they probably wouldnt even have a win, and honestly I doubt if they have more talented kids, just better coached, flat out,

The amazing thing here is that you are complaining about the coaching staff and its antiquated techniques. How quickly we forget that this coaching staff took us to the state semis in 2002 and 2004 along with the state championship game in 05 and 06.

How many other teams in the state would love to have our coaching staff and their record running all of those old and outdated offenses and defenses?

As for the schedule what do you suggest? I know that the AD at Russell tried to schedule some tougher games but they either would not play the Devils or did not have an opening in their schedule that fit what we needed.
bigE Wrote:thats my point exactly, without the big play capability they have lost alot on offense...against good teams you have to have someone who can break open a game at certain times...and yes the offense is consistent with the previous two years but not as overpowering...
Actually statistically the offense this year has been better than 2006. Jones, Abrams, Bailey, Bates Cordle and Mitchell are all threats for a big play. Thus far they are averaging 40.5 points and 275.1 rushing yards per game. In 2006 they averaged 39.0 points and 270.7 yards rushing per game.

Passing yardage is down a little bit. 2007 85.4 yards per game. 2006 105.0 yards passing per game.

Total offense this year 360.5 yards per game. 2007 375.7 yards per game.

The big difference has been on defense. And IMO its not that this group isn't very talented as much as they are inexperienced. Last years defense was exceptional. Its kind of naive to think that there would not be a drop off. And that drop off has been against the pass. They have still been VERY good against the run.

2007 Russell is giving up 276.9 yards of total offense per game. 104.4 yards rushing per game and the big stat and one that has really ballooned the last two games is they are giving up 172.5 yards passing per game. That is the huge difference and where the loss of Clark, Sizemore Frazier and Lewis has been felt the most. 2006 only gave up. 189.8 yards per game. 115.6 yards rushing per game but only 74.2 yards passing per game.

Now stats don't tell the whole story but I in all honesty feel that the offense has been just as good as last year. The defense is still learning on the fly and the SK game was a good experience for them. They learned alot from that. Now if anyone told you they thought that with the loss of that many starters from the 2006 team this team would have done this well I think you could question there sanity. But the offense has exceeded all expectations while the defense has stubbed there toes a couple of times but they haven't exactly been horrible either.

I think this season has been very successful and the possibility of another long playoff run is there. That said that path through the playoffs is tougher this year than it has been the last two due to the addition of Mason County and the fact that Belfry returned most of what was an exceptional defense from last season as well as a Breathitt Co team that returned almost all of its starters from last year.

It should be very entertaining from here on out.
FBALL Wrote:Actually statistically the offense this year has been better than 2006. Jones, Abrams, Bailey, Bates Cordle and Mitchell are all threats for a big play. Thus far they are averaging 40.5 points and 275.1 rushing yards per game. In 2006 they averaged 39.0 points and 270.7 yards rushing per game.

Passing yardage is down a little bit. 2007 85.4 yards per game. 2006 105.0 yards passing per game.

Total offense this year 360.5 yards per game. 2007 375.7 yards per game.

The big difference has been on defense. And IMO its not that this group isn't very talented as much as they are inexperienced. Last years defense was exceptional. Its kind of naive to think that there would not be a drop off. And that drop off has been against the pass. They have still been VERY good against the run.

2007 Russell is giving up 276.9 yards of total offense per game. 104.4 yards rushing per game and the big stat and one that has really ballooned the last two games is they are giving up 172.5 yards passing per game. That is the huge difference and where the loss of Clark, Sizemore Frazier and Lewis has been felt the most. 2006 only gave up. 189.8 yards per game. 115.6 yards rushing per game but only 74.2 yards passing per game.

Now stats don't tell the whole story but I in all honesty feel that the offense has been just as good as last year. The defense is still learning on the fly and the SK game was a good experience for them. They learned alot from that. Now if anyone told you they thought that with the loss of that many starters from the 2006 team this team would have done this well I think you could question there sanity. But the offense has exceeded all expectations while the defense has stubbed there toes a couple of times but they haven't exactly been horrible either.

I think this season has been very successful and the possibility of another long playoff run is there. That said that path through the playoffs is tougher this year than it has been the last two due to the addition of Mason County and the fact that Belfry returned most of what was an exceptional defense from last season as well as a Breathitt Co team that returned almost all of its starters from last year.

It should be very entertaining from here on out.

i thought you guys just reloaded at russell, shouldn't be any room for a drop off..
bigE Wrote:i thought you guys just reloaded at russell, shouldn't be any room for a drop off..
A little sarcastic huh. Smile I'll direct that one toward Midee

Its not like they have been bad this year. I think Russell reloaded pretty well.
FBALL Wrote:A little sarcastic huh. Smile I'll direct that one toward Midee

Its not like they have been bad this year. I think Russell reloaded pretty well.

i will actually agree with you they did i was just being sarcastic....comparing them is hard to do because wills and clark made such a big difference on defense, and clark was a horse on offense..
bigE Wrote:i will actually agree with you they did i was just being sarcastic....comparing them is hard to do because wills and clark made such a big difference on defense, and clark was a horse on offense..

It may have been a step down but certainly not a drop off a cliff.....Big Grin
bigE Wrote:i will actually agree with you they did i was just being sarcastic....comparing them is hard to do because wills and clark made such a big difference on defense, and clark was a horse on offense..
When Wills graduated I felt that would be the hardest thing to replace. He really was like a coach on the field for the defense.
this is getting rediculous, on here....
Blah,blaf,blah,, Midde1, fball, ekylb, bige..... I feel a good ole field goal challenge coming along................. How about the 2nd annuall bluegrassrivals bowl..!!!
ANybody feeling it.????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
FBALL Wrote:. If you have defensive ends that can cover the pass that 5-2 becomes a 3-4. This year that would mean subbing in a couple of players. Getting Mitchell, Travis Jones, or Fosson involved in the passing situations on defense would help IMO.

I have forgotten the name of one our defensive ends, but the other Adam Foster(53) has had three interceptions this year, 2 in the last two games. I've watched him this year on defense and IMO He looks pretty comfortable dropping back into coverage. I know that he is one of the gunners on kickoff's and also as a pulling guard he has some footspeed to lead the play for the 'backs. He told me that at UK's senior camp this summer, he was clocked in the 40 around the 4.4 to 4.5 range.

It just seems to me that our DB's and LB's are playing so far off the WR and instead of attacking and making a play on the ball, they are sitting back and waiting for the receiver to make the catch and then make the tackle. But maybe I am way off. They seem afraid to take a chance and get burnt. But IMO, I would rather be a "hair early" and bump into the receiver trying to make a play, and possibly get a 15 yrd penalty from spot of the ball, then to sit back and let them catch 40+ yrd completions for TD's. But maybe, I am completely off.
Russelldad Wrote:It just seems to me that our DB's and LB's are playing so far off the WR and instead of attacking and making a play on the ball, they are sitting back and waiting for the receiver to make the catch and then make the tackle. But maybe I am way off. They seem afraid to take a chance and get burnt. But IMO, I would rather be a "hair early" and bump into the receiver trying to make a play, and possibly get a 15 yrd penalty from spot of the ball, then to sit back and let them catch 40+ yrd completions for TD's. But maybe, I am completely off.

That is exactly what I am seeing every week. You just can't give that much cushion to a passing team with good WR's.

I hope they get it worked out a bit before they face Mason.
Midee1 Wrote:That is exactly what I am seeing every week. You just can't give that much cushion to a passing team with good WR's.

I hope they get it worked out a bit before they face Mason.

Whew !! I'm glad someone else is seeing the same thing I am. I could not agree with you more about getting it worked out before Mason.

But in the tradition of Russell Football, Wednesday is defense day, so I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if anything gets changed. (unless of course, they put tarps around the practice field and close it to the public (dads))Wink Wink
Anyone can see from the stats that this was one hell of a ball game.

-------------------------------SKHS RUSSELL
FIRST DOWNS................... 15 20
RUSHES-YARDS (NET)............ 23-63 54-254
PASSING YDS (NET)............. 310 56
Passes Att-Comp-Int........... 31-20-2 11-3-1
TOTAL OFFENSE PLAYS-YARDS..... 54-373 65-310
Fumble Returns-Yards.......... 0-0 0-0
Punt Returns-Yards............ 2-22 0-0
Kickoff Returns-Yards......... 5-160 7-171
Interception Returns-Yards.... 1-18 2-83
Punts (Number-Avg)............ 1-42.0 2-38.5
Fumbles-Lost.................. 1-1 2-2