Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(17)Kentucky 43 - (1)LSU 37 (3OT)
25'0000 last time
If...Then Wrote:and all we need is for u to go to a buckeye thread. non-wildcat
No you need to show some respect for one of the smarter people on this thread Fritz might teach u something
dude, i apologize if I looked but couldnt find it...but where on this entire forum did you pick UK to beat LSU??? bball was the only member to pick UK from what I have seen..
tomcatin Wrote:Why did 99 percent think they couldnt win is a total mystery to me.after all the upsets.Ky with their best team in years playing at home against an lsu team that played just a tough game against florida last week 2 reasons Underestimated KY and over rated LSU
I believe the SEC commish has already recieved that check as of about 30 seconds after the game, LOL
Beef Wrote:$50,000
Omg!!!!!...speechless!!!! I Know I Can't Wait Until Next Weekend!!!! I Plan On Tailgating Starting At 6:00 Saturday Morning!!!!
Ive never been so glad to be so wrong picking a game in my life, lol...
i think thats stupid. i mean, i know its the cities field but they beat LSU. the #1 team in the country! they deserve a little excitement to get pumped for florida! anyone agree?
We shocked the world baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team is for real....

I had a good feeling about this game all week...It was hard to keep it to myself...quiet confidence

I knew we were getting a LSU team that would be emotionally high after last week

Bowl eligible in seven games, how about that !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If UK needs a few dollars to pay the fine...I'll gladly chip in !!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This has to rank as the biggest wins of all time, I know that they beat other #1 teams before, but come on in this time and age of football and the fact that they were the floormat of the SEC for so many years that this has got to be the GREATEST win of all times!!! WAY TO GO C-A-T-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UK WILDCATS ALL THE WAY!!!
All the talk about LSU's defense all week leading up to the game. Kentucky scored every quarter of the game and every OT. LSU was shutout in the 1st and 4th quarters, along with the 3rd OT. WOW.
I would have loved to been there to be on the field after this game, but I was watching it on TV and sweating it out ever since they tied it up in the 4th quarter
All I Gotta Say Is "lou Holtz Eat Your Heart Out" These Cats Are The Real Deal. They Shut Up A Lot Of Critics 2nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go Cats
OnCeABobcat Wrote:All I Gotta Say Is "lou Holtz Eat Your Heart Out" These Cats Are The Real Deal. They Shut Up A Lot Of Critics 2nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go Cats

Line them up: Holtz, Corso, Herbstreit...

The only ESPN guy I've heard "pick" the Cats in significant game this year was Colin Cowherd, who picked Kentucky to upset Florida before the season began.
What an awesome game!! Way to go CATS!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING GAME I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!! I loved every minute of it ....... of the 4 quarter I mean.
Yeah, the field goal was definitely long enough. From where I was sitting it looked like it was good. Overall a great game by Kentucky, but I thought Woodson could play a lot better. The Locke kid has some real talent and may be a hesimen candidate in the future. I'll never forget this game, definitely the best I've ever seen.
This was a very exciting game to watch. In the first we were jamming it down LSU's throats up the middle then for some reason decide to go outside and were unsuccessful. They go back to the middle and continue to have the same success. Locke should've been in the game earlier than the 4th quarter and I don't know why they waited so long. That kid is a gamer. Also you have to give props to UK's offensive and defensive line. They put all kinds of pressure on the QB, and the O-Line did not give up a sack. The way Woodson rolled out on a lot of his passes limited what Dorsey could do. Dickey Lyons had a hell of a hit on the ball hawking strong safety from LSU, it litterally lifted him off the ground 3 feet. I was kinda nervous in the 3rd OT after the delay of game penalty moved us from a 3rd and 2 to a 3rd and 7, but thought about it, and said it would give the WR's more room to work with. Then sure enough Steve Johnson came up with another huge play for the game winning TD. This win tonight makes the wins over Louisville and Arkansas early in the season prove that this team is legit. We are just 4 plays away from being 7-0 and possibly the #1 team in the nation. Hats off to Brooks, Coach Sanders, and the rest of the UK staff and team. If they could some how not give up the big plays on 3rd and long for the first down, and tackle just a little bit better. They had all kinds of plays stopped in the backfield but the runner was able to slip out. Also suprised on how well they shut down #8 from LSU. He was runner up in the 100 meter last season. Job well done Blue.
Line on Stevie Johnson: 7 catches, 134 yards, 1 touchdown. Johnson was the man tonight. His 50+ yard catch that led to a Cats score before the half was HUGE! Props to Joker Phillips keeping the LSU defense off their game with audibles and delayed snaps. The Cats were well prepared on both sides of the football tonight. Like I noted earlier, who would have thought that the Cats would score in every quarter and OT period and LSU would be held scoreless in 2 quarter and the final OT?
GRIZZ Wrote:This was a very exciting game to watch. In the first we were jamming it down LSU's throats up the middle then for some reason decide to go outside and were unsuccessful. They go back to the middle and continue to have the same success. Locke should've been in the game earlier than the 4th quarter and I don't know why they waited so long. That kid is a gamer. Also you have to give props to UK's offensive and defensive line. They put all kinds of pressure on the QB, and the O-Line did not give up a sack. The way Woodson rolled out on a lot of his passes limited what Dorsey could do. Dickey Lyons had a hell of a hit on the ball hawking strong safety from LSU, it litterally lifted him off the ground 3 feet. I was kinda nervous in the 3rd OT after the delay of game penalty moved us from a 3rd and 2 to a 3rd and 7, but thought about it, and said it would give the WR's more room to work with. Then sure enough Steve Johnson came up with another huge play for the game winning TD. This win tonight makes the wins over Louisville and Arkansas early in the season prove that this team is legit. We are just 4 plays away from being 7-0 and possibly the #1 team in the nation. Hats off to Brooks, Coach Sanders, and the rest of the UK staff and team. If they could some how not give up the big plays on 3rd and long for the first down, and tackle just a little bit better. They had all kinds of plays stopped in the backfield but the runner was able to slip out. Also suprised on how well they shut down #8 from LSU. He was runner up in the 100 meter last season. Job well done Blue.

Hey Grizz, I like the tought about 7-0 and #1. But, I have to disagree. The voters disrespected the hell out of us when we got beat by a team that was ranked 11 at the time. The dropped below UL, who we beat and also got beat by an unranked team. Look at USC and the others that have been beaten so far. These so called voters can kiss my @$$! I still feel they will disrespect us again this week. They will never give us our props! Cause think about it. We should be in front of at least 4 of the top ten teams now. You watch LSU will still be in the top 10 and KY will belucky to be in the top 12. BUT, I HOPE I"M WRONG!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I believe the SEC commish has already recieved that check as of about 30 seconds after the game, LOL

I picked UK to win also...
OffTheHook Wrote:Hey Grizz, I like the tought about 7-0 and #1. But, I have to disagree. The voters disrespected the hell out of us when we got beat by a team that was ranked 11 at the time. The dropped below UL, who we beat and also got beat by an unranked team. Look at USC and the others that have been beaten so far. These so called voters can kiss my @$$! I still feel they will disrespect us again this week. They will never give us our props! Cause think about it. We should be in front of at least 4 of the top ten teams now. You watch LSU will still be in the top 10 and KY will belucky to be in the top 12. BUT, I HOPE I"M WRONG!

I agree. Like you said, I have no idea why in the world we dropped so low when we were beaten by the #11 team in the nation. Look at last week, Tennessee beat the dog poop out of Georgia and then this week Georgia is still ranked above them. USC was #2 and got beat by Stanford at home when they were about 40 point favorites and are still in the top 10. Florida was in the top 10, defeated by unranked Auburn, then come back and lose to LSU and they are still ahead of UK. Crazy if you ask me. But with the way we are playing I really wouldn't want to be all the way up at the top. The only way the rankings would benefit us this season is in the BCS rankings. If we can win next week, I really believe that we may just end up not losing another game the rest of the regular season. The only two teams that stand a chance would have to be Georgia, a team that barely beat Vandy, and UT. We have the Vols at home but have to go play the Dawgs between the hedges. All we are asking for is a little R- E- S- P- E- C- T, if we can give the Gators their third loss in a row next week, then there is no way that anyone can put us down any longer. If they don't realize how our offense battled back from our own turnovers and put 43 points up(they were averaging like 8 or 9 points a game going into today) and gain more yards than anyone else on the #1 defense in all of college football, not allow a sack, out muscled them, or the fact that our defense was out on the field for over 35 minutes in regulation and still limit them offensively, then they may want to get their heads checked. Like the coach from Okie State said, that's why we shouldn't read(or watch) the news, because its GARBAGE, and the news anchors and editors that put it out there are GARBAGE. Go Cats!!! Side note: Kirk and Lee still have LSU in their top 5.
GRIZZ Wrote:I agree. Like you said, I have no idea why in the world we dropped so low when we were beaten by the #11 team in the nation. Look at last week, Tennessee beat the dog poop out of Georgia and then this week Georgia is still ranked above them. USC was #2 and got beat by Stanford at home when they were about 40 point favorites and are still in the top 10. Florida was in the top 10, defeated by unranked Auburn, then come back and lose to LSU and they are still ahead of UK. Crazy if you ask me. But with the way we are playing I really wouldn't want to be all the way up at the top. The only way the rankings would benefit us this season is in the BCS rankings. If we can win next week, I really believe that we may just end up not losing another game the rest of the regular season. The only two teams that stand a chance would have to be Georgia, a team that barely beat Vandy, and UT. We have the Vols at home but have to go play the Dawgs between the hedges. All we are asking for is a little R- E- S- P- E- C- T, if we can give the Gators their third loss in a row next week, then there is no way that anyone can put us down any longer. If they don't realize how our offense battled back from our own turnovers and put 43 points up(they were averaging like 8 or 9 points a game going into today) and gain more yards than anyone else on the #1 defense in all of college football, not allow a sack, out muscled them, or the fact that our defense was out on the field for over 35 minutes in regulation and still limit them offensively, then they may want to get their heads checked. Like the coach from Okie State said, that's why we shouldn't read(or watch) the news, because its GARBAGE, and the news anchors and editors that put it out there are GARBAGE. Go Cats!!! Side note: Kirk and Lee still have LSU in their top 5.

My side note: kirk and Lee can bite my :moon: !!!! Go Cats!
If...Then Wrote:and all we need is for u to go to a buckeye thread. non-wildcat

I'm sorry, I thought this was a college sports forum, and since the topic of this thread directly effects the Buckeyes and college football as a whole, I assumed it was fair game.

My mistake..............
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
^Stay on topic here guys. This win is too good to be made sour on here over some bickering fans.

Big night in Lexington, just glad they are doing this before I graduate so I can enjoy it as much as possible.

This team has heart, and confidence (and talent and coaching) so anything is possible. And this proved it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just got back from the game a little while ago. What an atmosphere. After the Russell/SK game on Fridany and this game tonight I'm exhausted.......

It was a very physical game. Some of the hits were amazing. TV does not do them justice.

Great game
This is the best performance from UK since.... well, forever. Kentucky finally showed the Nation that they are not overrated. Great game, and hats off to Steve Brown, Joker Phillips, and Rich Brooks, they have done an amazing job at UK and Billy Gillispie is gonna have to wait awhile for all the focus to be on him. Congrats Cats... Now lets go kick some GATOR ASS!
How come every time Lou Holtz gives a pep talk the team loses LOL....last week it was Florida, then LSU this week.....hopefully he will give Florida another one next week!
jammin' jamey Wrote:UK/Florida game has been picked up by CBS and will be nationally televised at 3:30pm next Saturday.
hey

I wish they'd stick with an evening game lol but I'll def be there UK IS THE REAL DEAL