Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton 42 Russell 41
Field goal after a mysteriuos facemask call gives SK a kick with no time on the clock.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Hell of a game should have won that one
Who in the world would have believed this one,, a call of a face mask with no time on the clock to give SK a chance to kick the ball Phantom facemask call.......... Who thru the flag????
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Devils loose this one 42-41
the kid taht cought the ball was running out of of bounds and someone grabed the face mask thats crazy
I was pulling for the Red Devils in this one, such a close heartbreaker.

Well, now only 2 unbeatend left in 3A, Belfry & Breathitt County.
stats were..
Simon Kenton------
Bussle rushed 9-36 yards.
Dewalt rushed 10-27
Speeks 1-6

Bussle had 310 yards passing
Ponzer had 10 rec. for 201 yards
SK rushed 23 for 63 yards
passed for 310 yards

Russell
54 rushes for 254 yards
56 yards passing

Jones had 15 rushes for 83
Abrams had 22 for 87
Bailey 4-26
Bates 4-29
Cordle 3-21
Rice 2-8
Nice blocking from Tyler Jones who moved from QB to FB and made the difference in the game as a lead blocker..... Great Job Tyler...............
Jason Dolly had a great game tonight Dolly had 2 FG and a pooch kick to give Russell the ball again. Great Job Jason Dolly... big play of the night,.
Player of the game was- Drew Abrams and Jason Dolly
Hardest hit went to Tyler Jones
Game changing play- Jason Dolly
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Who in the world would have believed this one,, a call of a face mask with no time on the clock to give SK a chance to kick the ball Phantom facemask call.......... Who thru the flag????
Not sure who threw the flag but it was Brian Taylors crew.
What happened in the last minute of the game? Were 2 FG's kicked?
I now have a 15 hour drive to ponder this first lose at home in some time..... Now that that streak is over,,,,, Get ready for Mason County
Russell kicked a FG with 24 seconds left, SK throws a bomb and the kid runs the clock out but someone facemasked the runner with no time left to give them a FG chance , the kick was good and Russell looses this one in a heart breaker
The back judge threw the flag on the face mask, he and the side judge on that side confirmed the face mask.
There should have been a flag on the made field goal from Dolly, a SK player took his helmet off and threw it to the ground after the FG but no flag was thrown.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Russell kicked a FG with 24 seconds left, SK throws a bomb and the kid runs the clock out but someone facemasked the runner with no time left to give them a FG chance , the kick was good and Russell looses this one in a heart breaker

That's a tough way to lose a game.
I have some other thoughts about this game but I will keep them to my self because I do not want to vent to much on here and get into trouble.
Oh please vent as long as it does not concern a kid.......... Vent but no cursing.
Devilologist where are you traveling from or to?
Was u at the game?
I am in Davenport Florida this week and will be traveling home tomorrow.
I just DO NOT understand why we just let a receiver go right by without even hitting them at the line or staying with them.And I do not understand the onside kick, I know you do not want a kickoff return for a TD, but an onside kick!!!
Was you listening to the game?
I agree with both concerns..........
Yes I posted game stats since I could not be there in person
Well I am out of here,, guys and I will see you all at home on Sunday night...
See you soon.
I do know that we need to work on pass defense in a really bad way.
I don't want the players on here to think I am talking about them I am talking about some of the coaching staff.