Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glenn Holt
The ex-cat looked good today and might be the answer for the Bengals as that 3rd receiver. Too bad he can't play defense. Did we even get close to Anderson today?
Go back and check my reply to you in the Bengals-Ravens thread, I said it would be Glenn Holt if Tab Perry couldn't get into rhythm with Carson Palmer! I was glad to see the ex-UK Wildcat have a good day on an otherwise ugly afternoon...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great guy
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I look like Sloth from Goonies in that first picture, and this one's not a lot better
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Don't feel bad BFritz. I have a face made for radio & message boards......lol
Bengal Cat Wrote:Don't feel bad BFritz. I have a face made for radio & message boards......lol

I don't even think my faces in those two pictures was attractive enough for radio or message boards......... lol...... to be fair, my eyes are super-sensitive to light, so that explains that, and I have no idea why I'm all hunched-over in the one.
Nice Pics...
Killer pics Fritz.
Glad to see the ex wildcat doing good for himself with the Bengals, and yepp those are some awesome pictures Fritz!
This is a great article on Glenn Holt, a player from the University of Kentucky, whom is starting to make a name for him self at the next level. It will be fun to watch him this week with Seattle. What do a few of you Bengals fan think about this up and coming player?

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...709190306/
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:This is a great article on Glenn Holt, a player from the University of Kentucky, whom is starting to make a name for him self at the next level. It will be fun to watch him this week with Seattle. What do a few of you Bengals fan think about this up and coming player?

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...709190306/

I think we are going to be needing him to step up and be that third receiver all season. Especially if Henry gets in trouble again

http://www.wlwt.com/news/14153845/detail.html?taf=cin
Bengal Cat Wrote:I think we are going to be needing him to step up and be that third receiver all season. Especially if Henry gets in trouble again

http://www.wlwt.com/news/14153845/detail.html?taf=cin

I think that they wrote the article in a bias against Henry.

Quote:Authorities said Hertz had not received payment from Henry or his insurance company, and the car was reported stolen.

They must have rented the car to him and expected the insurance to pay, and then when they didn't, reported it stole, because if he had just walked onto the lot and stolen the car, they would have called the cops then.
BFritz Wrote:I think that they wrote the article in a bias against Henry.

They must have rented the car to him and expected the insurance to pay, and then when they didn't, reported it stole, because if he had just walked onto the lot and stolen the car, they would have called the cops then.

I hope its no big deal Fritz. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.
Bengal Cat Wrote:I hope its no big deal Fritz. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

I think it's just a media attempt to draw in ratings, and the dealership might even be in on it for publicity.
In a conference of Carson Palmer that I watched the otehr day, he actualy talked about being extremely confortable with Holt and the routes that he is running.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:In a conference of Carson Palmer that I watched the otehr day, he actualy talked about being extremely confortable with Holt and the routes that he is running.

He looks like he is, but it looks like we've been running less and less three wide receiver sets
BFritz Wrote:He looks like he is, but it looks like we've been running less and less three wide receiver sets

Nevermind, we're running a lot of three wide this game, and the third is sometimes Glenn Holt but it's Skyler Green mostly this game.
he sucked today
Too bad for his sake he had that fumble at the end of the game.
-STATS- Wrote:Too bad for his sake he had that fumble at the end of the game.
Screw his sake, too bad for my sake!
Why did they release the Ratliff guy that came from Florida?
-STATS- Wrote:Why did they release the Ratliff guy that came from Florida?

So they could sign Blue Adams- 19 special teams tackles last year in Tampa Bay- for his special teams efforts. Ratliff had lost his job as a punt returner, so forget that, and with O'Neal, Joseph, and Hall, they didn't need him as another corner on passing downs.
All Ratliff was doing was taking up a roster spot. Its about time they released him.