Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Team's Playmakers
Who are the guys on your team that make the big plays when it counts?
Pike Central
Football- Gordan Varney
Basketball- Brad Lowe
Baseball- Tyler Smith
Frankfort
Football-Tillman
Basketball- Robertson or current
Baseball-Hyatt or current
Sorry, I probably should've been more specific.

I was referring to the football teams.
last years players or future players?
Up and comers.........we wanna hear about the new jacks making plays
i have a past play maker EUGENE SISCO one of the best lineman ever was like a brick wall
Pike Central
Gordan Varney-RB-
Quirvon Merchant-CB/LB-
And the Defensive Line
Doug Beaumont of Male High School in Louisville is always a threat on the field, a very versatile athlete. He can run, catch, block, whatever. He was the only sophomore on any of the All-State teams (3rd Team, Courier-Journal). I only expect to get even better next season.
potsey Wrote:i have a past play maker EUGENE SISCO one of the best lineman ever was like a brick wall

Naahh...i don't think eugene was that good....he probably could have done better, but he was definately no "great" lineman.

I think Huffman and the Honaker kids will be the talk of the season....
At Prestonsburg it would be:
Dave Schaffer-QB
Brenton Hamilton-FB
Brandon Peters-RB
and a whole host of Linemen.
I like that list...I think we will see a whole lot of hamilton this year.
I agree both Hamilton from Prestonsburg and Merchant from Central were all panthers at one time
TTT.
In 04' the playmakers for pikeville were sully and shurtleff
Definitely Shurtleff in that Williamsburg game. Pounds it in on 4th and goal with few seconds left in the game. then catches the 2 point conversion pass to deadlock the game at 22..........Then well i think you guys remeber what happened next
coreyp04 Wrote:Doug Beaumont of Male High School in Louisville is always a threat on the field, a very versatile athlete. He can run, catch, block, whatever. He was the only sophomore on any of the All-State teams (3rd Team, Courier-Journal). I only expect to get even better next season.

I hear this kid is going to be a star. His he the next Bush ans where do you think he will go to college at Corey? I hope he goes to UK, but UK hasn't had a lo of success at Male.
Although Doug Beaumont can do many things on the football field, I don't think he'll be Michael Bush material because Bush was a great thrower and had size. Doug doesn't throw the ball and he is small. As of right now, I have no clue where he's leaning towards for college, but I sure hope he goes to UK.
i thinbk robinson for pikeville will be the big play maker for pikeville this year he is the most underrated player in the state
but check his stats
WESTON....UNDERRATED....no chance.....believe me they know who he is....no way ur the real coach mac
Paintsville:

Hans Doderer - RB
Daniel Pugh - QB
Wes Ward - FB
TJ Freno - WR/KR
Kyle Sublett - LB
PIKEVILLE
line: Casey Rowe, Ryan Maynard
Backers: Tyler Carter
D-Backs: John Mayo, Wes Robinson
R-Backs-Wes Robinson, Jerry Holloway
QB: Chase Huffman
WR: Matt Sexton
Honaker twins
Redneck Wrote:Paintsville:

Hans Doderer - RB
Daniel Pugh - QB
Wes Ward - FB
TJ Freno - WR/KR
Kyle Sublett - LB

I thinkl that pugh is one of the best all-around athelets i have ever seen the best players for paintsville
i thunk he is goin to be better then harmon or sempkins
how can all of u people from pike central forget about Joe Nichols as a Playmaker for u all......when u all was down to Sheldon Clark who was it that came up with the 50 yd. catch to get u in scorin position to put u in OT....It was true freshman Joe Nichols
Thanks....valleyballa06
does sf still have there fb from last year or did he graduate
joe nichols was not a playmaker for PC valleyballa,,,,,,,,,,,it takes more than one play for someone to be considered a "playmaker"
for valley i would have to say zach mullins would be a top playmaker even though he plays rb and valley is switching to a more pass oreinted offense he will show off his talent, pound for pound he might be the strongest player in the district weighs right about 190 but benches 300 and has been known to pull off 315 occasionally and squats close to 500
South Floyd's Ryan Johnson and Justin Slone will be big play makers for the raiders this year.
speaking of jerry hollaway were is he this year live maroon... and where is watson ritchie 2