Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central vs. Clay Co.
whats yalls predictions.
If the cougars can get into the backfield and hit Lewis good then the Cougars have a real good chance of defeating Clay. I'll wait a while before I make my prediction.
very tough game for LCC..they are playing some great football right now, but Clay is VERY tough..should be a great game..
do u all think it would be a big boost if we win for the following game against North Laurel.. u think we are underrated or just right
It will be a rough one.

I would like it better if this one was played at Cougar field. lol
who r u lcc_cougar
clay played terrible tonight at north, i see them and there quarterback as being highly overrated. they are not very explosive nor very physical as a team. so letcher definately has a shot at them. lewis doesnt respond well to any pressure at all and the threat of him beating you with his legs is virtually non existant.
Going to be a long game as both of these teams like to Air it out! I am going to pick the Cougars in a shootout. 54-48. LCC's defense is going to have to REALLY step it up in this one and get some pressure on the QB or it is going to be a long game! Best of Luck!
yea i agree with you PLAYBOY5
LC-46
Clay Co-39
Clay Co-49
Letcher Central-34
Clay by a TD because of the home field advantage. Remember what happened the last time to Coach Howard down there.
LCC in a close one!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ohh... I remember that all to well.

I'm gonna take the Cougars by 7
Clay county by 18. If lcc can get pressure on the QB then they may have i chance for a much needed win, over an average ball team.
I went to this game last year, and it was a shootout then. Like watching an old WAC game, lol..LCC is playing some good football right now, and this will be an excellent test for them. I think they'll pull out a close one, 46-38..good luck to BOTH teams though..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Going to be a long game as both of these teams like to Air it out! I am going to pick the Cougars in a shootout. 54-48. LCC's defense is going to have to REALLY step it up in this one and get some pressure on the QB or it is going to be a long game! Best of Luck!
Like most people said it is going to depend on how much pressure the dline puts on Clay's QB. If they let him stay in the pocket all night, the DB's will eventually break down leading to big plays. If they can limit the big play, get the QB frustrated by putting Cougars in his face all night then the chances of them winning this game will drastically improve.
Clay by at least 2 tds
Clay Co. by a TD.
Letcher Central is coming into this game with a ton of momentum. But Clay County's passing attack will make this game a very high scoring one. But I do think Clay is more athletic and in the end will come out with the victory. Good Luck to both teams.

Clay County- 56
Letcher Central- 46
Should be a good one. Gonna go with Clay.
I would like to see LCC pull it off.
Lcc:42
Clay:38

The way that we've have been playing lately, i think we can pull it off if our D line can get pressure on Lewis and our DB's dont allow any big pass plays....
but our passing game can easily compete with Clay's... EASILY!!

theres only one thing that'll hurt the cougars.....and thats the zebras...

Go Cougars...
Why do you all lie about LCC?
Last year you all got beat at Haysi!
If you don't believe me, then go here coach!
http://virginiapreps.rivals.com/content....CID=580699
red-neck-fan Wrote:Why do you all lie about LCC?
Last year you all got beat at Haysi!
If you don't believe me, then go here coach!
http://virginiapreps.rivals.com/content....CID=580699

I think we all notice this by now. You have started a thread about, and have two reply's about it. Give someone some time to explain this.
blackcat_student Wrote:I think we all notice this by now. You have started a thread about, and have two reply's about it. Give someone some time to explain this.

What's to explain?
Everyone,

I apologize for making something entertaining, personal, and I want to apologize to all of Letcher Centrals football team. I wish them the best, and I will bansih myself from ever posting anything about LCC again. Good luck boys, I hope that you win tonight against Clay.