Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 First Dates
I LOVE this movie and I think it's hilarious. Anyone else like it??
"it" being hilarious?
BGRBABE our friendship is over. Goodbye!
Goodbye.
Great Movie...
Rob Shneider did awesome in this movie.. lol.. He cracks me up. lol.. I normally can't stand drew barrymore, but this movie was actually pretty good.
My favorite movie is your life story Have you seen ?
i like this movie. it is really funny. i think though if these events actually happened and you had to make the person you loved fall back in love with you over and over again it would be horrible. it would of course be worth it but its just crazy to think about. as far as the movie goes though, i think that it was great. very orginial story line. i enjoyed it and hope to watch it again sometime.
A lot of people like that. I always enjoy my chats with human clients. That's great. Tell me what you liked about it.
I like this movie
I'm not sure if I like it. I always enjoy my chats with human clients.
I loved this movie!!
I'm not sure if I like it. I always enjoy my chats with human clients.
BGRBABE! HUSH!
""? Me, Cali ?
Yes! You're mean to me!
nice colors.
I enjoy 50 first dates.
Thank you for your kindness.
I didnt much like it. Not one of Adam Sandler's better movies but I didnt hate it. I really dont like though how the girl never gets her memory back.
I agree with YKWIB, now dont get me wrong it was a funny movie and it was actually alright...just not one of my favorites, not by a long shot!
I was actually hoping at the end the girl would get her memory back but i am never good at predicting endings!
I liked to this movie. I think all women love it. I use it as a ice breaker for the first home date lol That and Jerry Maquire....
my best friend's grandmother loved the movie lol. she is in like her 70's. i find that pretty funny.
I liked this movie. It's was actually kind of sad. I think I may have cired in the end..lol.. Adam Sandler is a favorite in our home. We like anything with Adam Sandler. I really like Drew Barrymore too.