•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football '07
p_casey#21 Wrote:yea bryan does get to play but when does football start

Sometime in July, ill get to one of the coaches to tell me for sure.
I heard that Isaac "Colonel" Sanders is wanting to come back to ER and help coach.
i think justin thacker will be a powerful back this year he is already benching 315
bigpun Wrote:I heard that Isaac "Colonel" Sanders is wanting to come back to ER and help coach.

You gotta be Jokin
yeah i also hope that is a joke
I havent heard anything about it either.
why aint passing league started yet 4 east ridge
p_casey#21 Wrote:why aint passing league started yet 4 east ridge

Because we dont know who our coach is.
more than likely if they aint got a coach by now it will be ratliff or somebody on the coaching staff
p_casey#21 Wrote:more than likely if they aint got a coach by now it will be ratliff or somebody on the coaching staff

I dunno It could be anyone. t rule out the possibility that someone new could coach the warriors... Chris Hagerman?
well whoever it is i wish they would hurry i cant wait any more
p_casey#21 Wrote:well whoever it is i wish they would hurry i cant wait any more

Dont be in no hurry. First High School practices are HELL! you will never forget it
those casey boys are tough as nails they will love practice.
Also, I have heard nothing on the coaching status, but I would say it will go to Bentley. As for wide recievers, if they go to the standard wish bone it could be tommy b. at half back, caleb epling or justin thacker at the other half back position with the other serving as the qb, and brad branham at fullback. With all of these guys in the backfield, I really have no clue who will be the WR's. Maybe if Korey Fields plays he can start at half back and epling or thacker can move to reciever.
warriorpride Wrote:I dunno It could be anyone. t rule out the possibility that someone new could coach the warriors... Chris Hagerman?

I heard that Hagerman was going to Florida to continue his coaching career. So I would say that you could probably rule him out at ER.
bigpun Wrote:I heard that Hagerman was going to Florida to continue his coaching career. So I would say that you could probably rule him out at ER.

Yea I know, I was going to change my post to something else but I ran out of time..Oh well.
I am hearing tat Bobby Branham from Betsy lane is interested also. He has won one game as a coach.
How many games have you won as a head coach? Since you called me out, yes we did only win one game at Betsy Layne. Those young men were competetive in all but two of those games early. By the way, four of those losses were two touchdowns or less.
finepoint Wrote:I am hearing tat Bobby Branham from Betsy lane is interested also. He has won one game as a coach.
I ditnt "call " anyone out. I have a hard time beleiving that this is really the Betsy lane coach anyhow. I didnt mean to hurt anybodys feelins thogh I wa only trying to get some info, and that is the only thing I know at this point-the record. and the reason I dont think youare REALLY the head coach is because what kind of coach is gonna get on here and argue with high school kids??
Hey finepoint,
I am pretty sure that Coach B is the rea; Betsy Layne coach. I also believe that you did call him out. He may not have all the talent in the world to put on the football field but from what I hear he does a good job his kids and gets the most out of them.
Good luck to ER and get the kids a coach as soon as possible!
finepoint Wrote:I ditnt "call " anyone out. I have a hard time beleiving that this is really the Betsy lane coach anyhow. I didnt mean to hurt anybodys feelins thogh I wa only trying to get some info, and that is the only thing I know at this point-the record. and the reason I dont think youare REALLY the head coach is because what kind of coach is gonna get on here and argue with high school kids??

Yeah im also pretty sure thats the BL head coach and you did call him out. And you think everyone on here is high school kids?? You're crazy. It shows you are a HS kid because you're clearly not to smart...
the coach will be bentley i heard from one of the asst coaches but is not official
champion24 Wrote:the coach will be bentley i heard from one of the asst coaches but is not official

Who told you that?
warriorpride Wrote:Who told you that?
terry morgan
You got to be kidding...Well, another horrible season for ER on the way. This is pathetic. Why can't ER get a "head" coach instead of all these guys with no coaching exp...If Phelps can get Chris Hagerman then why can't ER get a real coach??
cig107 Wrote:You got to be kidding...Well, another horrible season for ER on the way. This is pathetic. Why can't ER get a "head" coach instead of all these guys with no coaching exp...If Phelps can get Chris Hagerman then why can't ER get a real coach??

u dont no anything about bentley he is a good coach that will make us work very hard
Yeah I do know about Bentley, I'm not saying he isn't a good coach he is just not head coaching material...If he is coach ER will not make the playoffs. You are probably a freshman that thinks he is god or something...
cig107 Wrote:Yeah I do know about Bentley, I'm not saying he isn't a good coach he is just not head coaching material...If he is coach ER will not make the playoffs. You are probably a freshman that thinks he is god or something...

I think that Coach Bently isnt "head coach" material either, but I do respect Coach Bently and think maybe he will be a good coach someday. Yea Ill agree on the other part as well, that was a freshamn that had Bently as a history teacher at Elkhorn.
ER needs a good coach THIS season. They lost a ton after this year; all county players Mike Rowe, Brad Branham, and Caleb Epling who start on both sides of the ball, Austin Cox and Justin Thacker who will start on both sides of the ball. That is losing nearly half of your starters on offense and defense, they need to get it done this year.
What are you talking about? The kids you mentioned are all going to be seniors next year...
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next