Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy cornhole game
anyone know where i can buy a cornhole set at?
do you know of anyone locally that makes them?
I know a man that could probably do it and has probably done it for local carnivals and stuff before. How much are you looking to put into one?

i found someone that will make them for $100 for the boards only or $135 for the board and the bags. he said that he would paint them and put whatever stickers i wanted on them
www.kentuckycornhole.net

Thats the website for one of my buddies up at work. He does a really good job and he can also put any team logo or design on them. He has the stickers made, builds the boards, paints them to match, lets u pick two colors of bags, and gives you a rule sheet. Also his boards latch together to make a case with handles.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Where In Ky Is He From
There is a guy out near Carter Co that makes them as has many in his yard I have heard for everything it is $85.. But they are easy to make we made one last year and the bags are also.
valleyrules101 Wrote:do you know of anyone locally that makes them?
me and my brother make them depending on what you want anywhere from 95-175 we will do nascar,colleges,any sport you want we have done Dale Earnhart, Kasey Kahne, Rebel flags and UK boards we live in Pikeville so let me know thanks.
BC75, does he do a good job on the boards im interested in buying a custom set.
PoolePalace Wrote:BC75, does he do a good job on the boards im interested in buying a custom set.

I think he does. One of the other guys we work with bought a set with Bass Pro Logo's and took it to a campground and some guy said, "huh, I didn't know bass pro made cornhole boars." lol

He makes them where they latch together and u have a handle to pack them with an you can put your bags inside and a official rule sheet.

Check out this web-site.

http://www.myspace.com/kentuckycornhole
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Theres a guy at Belfry who makes them. Has been making different yard ornaments for years. Does a good job. He is soposed to have a really pretty UK theme that a couple of my friends were telling me about, and of course he does Belfry so probabaly anything you need. I'm hearing $100.00.
I wouldn't mind a Pittsburgh Steelers or UK one..If interested PM me..
TailgateToss.com

You name the topic they have it. All are under $100 and the shipping is free.
Magoffin county Career and Technical Center
Carpentry Class

$100
YEP.... There is someone (not sure if they are male or female) that lives across the complex at Belfry Middle who has a NICE set of UK ones. Saw them there yesterday evening!!