Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Boy @ Knott Co.
I was at Hazard HS tonight and watched KCC play and they had a new big boy out playing. Anyone know if he is a transfer and if so from where? He looked like he could play, easily one of the strongest players in the region for next season.
I don't know who he is but he did look like a strong kid that could help them.
That would be Richard "Buttermilk" Caudill. He has been a Knott Countian all of his life but didnt play his freshman and Sophmore year. He will be a junior next year. He is a heck of a ball player when he is in shape. He will def. help them out. How did Knott do last night anyway? Good luck to the boys and go get em Buttermilk.
richard really dominated last ngiht he could really help the pats out this season, hes a beast and has been make a living at the freethrow line he could be the best big man in the region come next season.
he is like 6'8 from what i saw
^6' 3" would stretch it. LCC's center is 6'8" and he wasn't close to him last night.
Cats_fan Wrote:richard really dominated last ngiht he could really help the pats out this season, hes a beast and has been make a living at the freethrow line he could be the best big man in the region come next season.

How does he size up to collins from jbs
Garrison is bigger than Ison from LCC during open gym this summer.
well...this is very interesting. Nice to see that kcc is gaining some people. And Im going to say that he is alot bigger than Garrison, but I ain't seen Garrison in awhile so i could be wrong.
and_1 Wrote:That would be Richard "Buttermilk" Caudill. He has been a Knott Countian all of his life but didnt play his freshman and Sophmore year. He will be a junior next year. He is a heck of a ball player when he is in shape. He will def. help them out. How did Knott do last night anyway? Good luck to the boys and go get em Buttermilk.

Good luck to Knott County and "Buttermilk" this summer and the upcoming season.
Buttermilk is around 6'4. He is very strong. He could over power Garrison and out jump him but isnt queit as tall as Garrison.
they matched up down g-town....richard got really frustrated...he needs to learn how to use that strong body against the taller collins
He hasn't played ball for two years. Give him time and people will see what he can really do on the court.
How's this game doing now, aint heard much bout him after that one game? ...Is he still playin?
Yes he is still playing. Doing pretty good as well.
Richard (BUTTTERMILK) Caudill is 6 feet 5 and he wieghts 235 lbs and he is far and away the strongest bigman in the 14th region.
Richard has played alot against Collins over the years and he has dominated him every time and he will do it this season as well.
bobby1 Wrote:Richard has played alot against Collins over the years and he has dominated him every time and he will do it this season as well.
He will be tested in 8 days. Good luck to him.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.