Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th district all tourny team?
Does anyone know who made the all tourny team?
Pink Flamingo Wrote:Does anyone know who made the all tourny team?
Never heard of such a thing.
I didnt know, I thought it said in the Big sandy that there would be a twelve man all district team!
Yeah most districts usually have an all tourney team and some district have an all district team for the regular season. The 58th I know has these teams and both are announced at conclusion of championship district game.
Lafferty and Todd from SC, Ison and Vanhose from Paintsville, can't remember MC or JC, and Tim Hayes, Morgan Roberts, Jeff Cyrus, and Chandler Shepherd for LC. Shepherd was named MVP for the tourney.
Fyffe, Blanton and Richardson were named to all tourney team from JC.
Harless from SC made the team, not Lafferty.
Who is Lafferty from Sheldon Clark? How did the cyrus kid not win MOP. He was the winning pitcher in the Championship game.
I doubt anyone making it from MC, to lose 15-1, its going to be hard to pick anyone from the team that was a bright spot in the tourney, being they only played one game.
I hate that I can't remember his name but yes there was a kid from Magoffin that made it. My bad on saying Lafferty from SC, it was Daniel Harless. Anyway, congrats to all of them!
BTW, who picks these players for the all tourney team and by what factors? It would have to be a hard job because they all play so hard. We are so proud of the LC boys that were chosen and of course feel that there could have been more but every fan thinks that of their own team.
Dawg@heart Wrote:BTW, who picks these players for the all tourney team and by what factors? It would have to be a hard job because they all play so hard. We are so proud of the LC boys that were chosen and of course feel that there could have been more but every fan thinks that of their own team.

That is so correct. We are proud of all that made the team and like you said there probably was a few that should have made it and didnt. It would have been hard to pick a MVP since there was several from LC and JC that could have had it. But Shepard was well deserving of the honor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]