Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valleys NOTE
On May 22 2007

The Shelby Valley softball team left Blue & White flowers and a Note on the Pikeville Lady Panthers softball dugout. Trying to intimi

It had a cross that said Prepare for your funeral.

The note said:

Olivia "My dad paid for my college fund" Kinney

Heather "I'd rather be watching Esters homerun go over my head" Holloway

Sam "I hope all the boys are watching" May

Lauren "I didnt mean to miss that one" Lawson

Christina "Id rather be getting killed in basketball" Johnson

I cant remember Chelsi Lawsons, Sarah Davis, Or Rikki Maynards

Still it was uncalled for and Pikeville beat them by 10 @ Pikeville. Cant wait until they play on 5/23/07
It might be uncalled for..But it was worth reading..very funny..lol
If...Then Wrote:On May 22 2007

The Shelby Valley softball team left Blue & White flowers and a Note on the Pikeville Lady Panthers softball dugout. Trying to intimi

It had a cross that said Prepare for your funeral.

The note said:

Olivia "My dad paid for my college fund" Kinney

Heather "I'd rather be watching Esters homerun go over my head" Holloway

Sam "I hope all the boys are watching" May

Lauren "I didnt mean to miss that one" Lawson

Christina "Id rather be getting killed in basketball" Johnson

I cant remember Chelsi Lawsons, Sarah Davis, Or Rikki Maynards

Still it was uncalled for and Pikeville beat them by 10 @ Pikeville. Cant wait until they play on 5/23/07

What a joke...first, SV has too much class to do something so riduculous...second, they all know how to spell #2's name...third, either the coach or a booster is trying to get Pikeville fired up to play by placing these items in their dugout...must be worried...SV doesn't need any motivation or fuel to get ready...they are ready to play softball! SV does their talking on the field!!! :howdy:
I think that some of the local football teams have tried that in the past. It is a shame anyone would have to do that from either team. This is a big game, and when the maroon and blue meet it is usually the best game of the year. I am looking forward to watch some real softball played by both teams. Good luck to both teams! Just maybe Coach Napier will have one more in him.
i read it again so now i remember the 3

It was: Sarah "im always in the paper because my dad knows the editor" Davis

Rikki "the hardest thing about softball is throwing and catching for me"

and Chelsi "theres goes another one" Lawson
Ay buddy, whine a little bit about it, Valley doesn't need to be pumped up, they've won their share of regional titles, they know what it takes, stop crying over something like this.

On the other hand, quite creative I must say on Valley's part if some of the team did this, if not, way to go whoever did, you cause a nice uproar form Pikeville cause they don't care about the game, just the off the field issues.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Ay buddy, whine a little bit about it, Valley doesn't need to be pumped up, they've won their share of regional titles, they know what it takes, stop crying over something like this.

On the other hand, quite creative I must say on Valley's part if some of the team did this, if not, way to go whoever did, you cause a nice uproar form Pikeville cause they don't care about the game, just the off the field issues.

ha. To bad Valley gets lucky to win games. Like I said, Pikeville beat them by 10. So why do it to them. Either they (think) they can win or is going to pay every school a visit. If they get past Pikeville. Which I doubt. And yes, Pikeville does care about the game. Or otherwise they wouldnt be this good. My sister plays for them and I hear how much they love doing it.
The oldest trick in the book, good luck to both teams!!!!!!!
Lol.

Belfry had something similar sent to us every year during football season.

It never called out anyone specifically by name though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It dont matter what SV says cause.........(ER is gonna win it!!!)
LOL, this is all real nice considering ER made the thing, not SV.
If...Then Wrote:ha. To bad Valley gets lucky to win games. Like I said, Pikeville beat them by 10. So why do it to them. Either they (think) they can win or is going to pay every school a visit. If they get past Pikeville. Which I doubt. And yes, Pikeville does care about the game. Or otherwise they wouldnt be this good. My sister plays for them and I hear how much they love doing it.

ONCE AGAIN, NO ONE FROM SHELBY VALLEY SENT A NOTE OR FLOWERS! LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THEY DO THEIR TALKING ON THE FIELD...SV 12 PIKEVILLE 1 (6 INNINGS)!
bigdog Wrote:ONCE AGAIN, NO ONE FROM SHELBY VALLEY SENT A NOTE OR FLOWERS! LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THEY DO THEIR TALKING ON THE FIELD...SV 12 PIKEVILLE 1 (6 INNINGS)!
Enough Said!
You know its funny that no one has no proof the the Valley girls did this it coulda just been some other kids ever thought of that? No it had t be those meldeing valley kids and that dog to!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:You know its funny that no one has no proof the the Valley girls did this it coulda just been some other kids ever thought of that? No it had t be those meldeing valley kids and that dog to!

Just to be fair, as you say there isnt any proof they did it, is their proof that they didnt?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Just to be fair, as you say there isnt any proof they did it, is their proof that they didnt?

Ah good choice cowboy!
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Just to be fair, as you say there isnt any proof they did it, is their proof that they didnt?

There is likely no way to prove that SV's girls either did or didn't do it, but the burden of proof lies with the one trying to establish guilt. For that matter, it would be hard to prove that anyone did it unless you compare writing samples from suspected parties (or if someone owns up to it). Remember, you are innocent until proven guilty.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What is funny is that people are still trying to debate about who did it. It was ER and it back fired on them. They wanted Pikeville to be mad enough to beat SV and it didn't happen.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:What is funny is that people are still trying to debate about who did it. It was ER and it back fired on them. They wanted Pikeville to be mad enough to beat SV and it didn't happen.
exactly... SV has more class to them than to send something so time taking and unsportsman like. so i def. agree with you SVLadiesFan!!
Who ever left this note is just jealous of Pikeville becuase they have gotten beat by them and want some revenge
one_and_only Wrote:exactly... SV has more class to them than to send something so time taking and unsportsman like. so i def. agree with you SVLadiesFan!!

wow, thats genius. I didnt think of that. But 2 things lost the game fore Pikeville

-cockyness
-pitching

but I dont know if they can get passed ER if Caitlin Conley pitches
pikevillepanther#32 Wrote:Who ever left this note is just jealous of Pikeville becuase they have gotten beat by them and want some revenge
It doesn't matter anymore for Pikeville. Nobody is jealous of Pikeville today.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:It doesn't matter anymore for Pikeville. Nobody is jealous of Pikeville today.

you have a good point there. i mean, no one could be jealous of Pikeville after embarrasing themselves to Valley after beating them by 10 at home.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:What is funny is that people are still trying to debate about who did it. It was ER and it back fired on them. They wanted Pikeville to be mad enough to beat SV and it didn't happen.

Hahahahahaha. True and still funny.

I'm not sure WHO did it, but, irregaurdless of who, it's STILL VERY funny.

Congrats on your win Shelby Valley. You deserved it Wink
I think that Vally's girls have more class than that, and whoever poseted about East Ridge winning it all was madly mistaken. They were killed tonight. God BatKats!
Coach Napier and the BatKats have always been a class act on and off the field. I am somewhat disappointed to see someone from Pikeville start this thread and give such attention to this juvenile act.
valley is much better than that.and they know that they dont need to put people down just to win a game! they use their skill!

but whoever did it apparently got what they wanted...pikeville to get upset!
15th.Fanatic Wrote:Hahahahahaha. True and still funny.

I'm not sure WHO did it, but, irregaurdless of who, it's STILL VERY funny.

Congrats on your win Shelby Valley. You deserved it Wink

Sorry to even point this out, but it was killing me..."irreguardless" is not a word...

Regardless is the word you were looking for.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Ay buddy, whine a little bit about it, Valley doesn't need to be pumped up, they've won their share of regional titles, they know what it takes, stop crying over something like this.

When you say "quite creative" are you actually condoning this act? If so, I see no reason for anyone on this site to take anything you say seriously.
mountainsfanforever Wrote:Sorry to even point this out, but it was killing me..."irreguardless" is not a word...

Regardless is the word you were looking for.

Thank you for pointing that out. That one always gets me too.