Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Anybody Watch Fox News This Morning?
Apparently, the thing they did on me was on both morning news shows on Fox, but I haven't talked to anyone who saw it. Can anybody fill me in??

They'll replay the segment on the news at 10, but I'm inpatient and want to know now.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Never did see anything B and usually my Dad is watching the news every morning. Will it replay at 10 tonight?
what are the doing on you?
cig107 Wrote:what are the doing on you?

They're doing a special on automobile accidents or brain injuries or something, so they came to watch me give my presentation and then they interviewed me
-STATS- Wrote:Never did see anything B and usually my Dad is watching the news every morning. Will it replay at 10 tonight?

yes sir
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
If you go to http://www.fox19.com there will be a listing of stories and it will keep rotating through. Go to the one on drinking and driving.

Fair warning, I don't look my cutest, actually I think I look horrible.
Aww you're looking good there big guy! Very nice story.
B... You don't look bad!! Actually, I think you look rather dashing!!! Smile

I watched the video and I have to say that you have touched my heart. You seem to have a wonderful mother and keep up the good work in school!!!
You are a great person and the story was very touching. Keep up the great work and touch as many lives as you can. This is a story that all people need to understand. You are a very lucky man BFritz, for your mother and your life! I showed the story to my 6 year old daughter and used it as a learning tool for what I hope will help to make her future safer.

:thumpsup: :Clap: :thumpsup:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Great story..
Thanks all, I appreciate it and people like all of you help me keep keepin' on
Great story B. I'm really glad that we got to see it. I watched the news tonight on and off but didn't see it. You looked mighty fine by the way. Big Grin

Great story Fritz....I actually got to see it, and I was like.."hey I know who that guy is!" lol..but it was a great story man..
thetribe Wrote:Great story B. I'm really glad that we got to see it. I watched the news tonight on and off but didn't see it. You looked mighty fine by the way. Big Grin
Big Grin You're so cute..........Wink .............thanks
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Great story Fritz....I actually got to see it, and I was like.."hey I know who that guy is!" lol..but it was a great story man..

haha......... thanks.......... they lost the part where I was actually giving my presentation
I forgot to mention, the lady screwed up the story: we didn't clip two headstones, do a 360, and hit a tree; we clipped one headstone, did two 360s, and hit a tree
That is an amazing story and you were lookig very spiffy, lol. Great person man keep up the great work
BFritz Wrote:Big Grin You're so cute..........Wink .............thanks

Gracias. 5 times in 2 days, I could get used to this, haha.

I can't find it on that site.
cig107 Wrote:I can't find it on that site.

My other computer got some wires pulled and flipped out on me, when it gets going again I'll post the link.
It's called Safety something. It took me a while to find it the other day after it was off the main page.

cig107 Wrote:I can't find it on that site.

http://www.fox19.com/global/video/popup/...d=77048756

there's the link............ enjoy
Very touching video Fritz......I think every school should show that in America and maybe it would make students understand the outcome of drinking and driving..

Thanks for sharing dude.......
football05 Wrote:Very touching video Fritz......I think every school should show that in America and maybe it would make students understand the outcome of drinking and driving..

Thanks for sharing dude.......

Not a problem, and I'm hoping to get popular enough to eventually travel some to give my presentation (after I get out of school).