Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interception
Who do you think made the most outrageous interception last year.:football: :football:
The clay vs. Knott county game, one of the clay db's went up and got the ball over the big receiver from knott with one hand and pulled it down in the end zone, this int. also saved a touchdown.
channing pugh for ER he averged at least 4 a game
Jared Meehan's interception on 4th down in the end zone against Pikeville in the 4th quarter of the 2nd round district championship game of the playoffs, where they would have won if they scored was huge. It gave us the last drive to set up the winning field goal...without it last season may have been completely different.
champion24 Wrote:channing pugh for ER he averged at least 4 a game
No he didn't.
That would be 40 for the season and would have broken the state and national record.
The state season interception record is 16.
The state career int record is 34 over 3 seasons.

Please don't post false information.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:No he didn't.
That would be 40 for the season and would have broken the state and national record.

he plays jv/freshman and theres not as many games in jv/freshman than in a varsity season and i did kindaa go overboard so he just threw alot interceptions
FOX SPORTS Wrote:No he didn't.

Fox hes not lieing. That boy really throew atleast 4 ints a game and averaged 0 TDs. As a matter of fact me and 24 were talkin about this to coach ratliff he also agrees with it.
warriorpride Wrote:Fox hes not lieing. That boy really throew atleast 4 ints a game and averaged 0 TDs. As a matter of fact me and 24 were talkin about this to coach ratliff he also agrees with it.

Do you guys understand anything? 1st of all the thread is about who MADE the best interception this year...2nd of all champion24 didn't specify if it was varsity or JV/freshman..3rd of all no one cares if Coach Ratliff agrees to a freshman throwing interceptions in freshman and JV games...
:lmao:
Also please type good enough so people can understand what your saying...
cig107 Wrote:...
Do you guys understand anything? 1st of all the thread is about who MADE the best interception this year...2nd of all champion24 didn't specify if it was varsity or JV/freshman..3rd of all no one cares if Coach Ratliff agrees to a freshman throwing interceptions in freshman and JV games...

well who cares what i said because the point is he actully threw that many intercpeptions and thats what the post is about
sport Wrote:Who do you think made the most outrageous interception last year.:football: :football:

Do you see that quote? Tell me what it says. WHO DO YOU THINK MADE THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS INTERCEPTION LAST YEAR? It doesn't say "Who threw the most outrageous interception last year?" Come on man, I know your bright enough to understand a simple question...lol.
cig107 Wrote:...

Yea I know I was just telling Fox that that was true in the JV games he threw that many. yea but if he going to be the future QB of ER than someone has to wonder that he cant go a game with out throwing at least 3-4 Ints a game or well never win a game.
I like the kid but there is no way that he will ever start QB for ER. If anything he would start in basketball before football.
cig107 Wrote:I like the kid but there is no way that he will ever start QB for ER. If anything he would start in basketball before football.

he is good at basketball but he just needs to find a new position in football i think because at the beginning of the year he didnt even want to be qb
Lets get back on topic.
There's a difference in making and interception and throwing an interception for all you football genius' out there.

Get this one back on topic please.
well im not sure who it was or how it happened really, maybe somebody from belfry could clear this up for me. but before we played belfry we ere watching film from the belfry vs middlesboro game i remember somebody, maybe chapman, makin a really sweet int. like i said, not sure how it looke, i just remember sayin wow.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Jared Meehan's interception on 4th down in the end zone against Pikeville in the 4th quarter of the 2nd round district championship game of the playoffs, where they would have won if they scored was huge. It gave us the last drive to set up the winning field goal...without it last season may have been completely different.

There was alotta Ints thrown over both games we played each other on both sides
P-Villain! Wrote:There was alotta Ints thrown over both games we played each other on both sides

i think hes just tryin to make the point that that int somewhat sealed the game and gave them the ball to win it
bizmark Wrote:i think hes just tryin to make the point that that int somewhat sealed the game and gave them the ball to win it
...uhh yeah i know im just commenting on what he said I understand completely what he said
bizmark Wrote:well im not sure who it was or how it happened really, maybe somebody from belfry could clear this up for me. but before we played belfry we ere watching film from the belfry vs middlesboro game i remember somebody, maybe chapman, makin a really sweet int. like i said, not sure how it looke, i just remember sayin wow.
You know, I know what your talking bout and I was trying to remember it to post it before reading this thread, but I just cant think right now..
Im confused...