Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Tyler Bailey going to college?
Was wondering if anyone knew if Tyler got an athletic scholarship anywhere for next year? He's a great kid and has a great game, surely someone will pick him up. Anyone got any info?
And1 Wrote:Was wondering if anyone knew if Tyler got an athletic scholarship anywhere for next year? He's a great kid and has a great game, surely someone will pick him up. Anyone got any info?

I heard that Bailey has not recieved any offers to play college basketball.
Wasn't he going to Pikeville to play on the JV team?? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
Im sure Bailey could go somewhere and play college ball, he can shoot and hes got good size about 6'5, I deff know he could walk on at ALC if he doesnt get any athletic scholarship.
I think Tyler would have been better off if he had stayed at Hazard. The 2 years that he played for PCC they didn't even make it out of the district.
MVP2 Wrote:Im sure Bailey could go somewhere and play college ball, he can shoot and hes got good size about 6'5, I deff know he could walk on at ALC if he doesnt get any athletic scholarship.
If he went to ALC he wouldn't have to walk on, they don't even offer athletic scholarships but the students from this area go there for free because of there work study program I believe, If he got in he'd be alright financially.
I dont think he is going anywhere
all_region_player Wrote:I dont think he is going anywhere

You seem to be really good at throwing off on players. Where exactly did you play college basketball?
well, just heard after the thread was started that he is going to a college in TN. and playing ball. not sure where and if it is definitely true or not or if it is through scholarship or walk-on though.