Nov. 10 Vanderbilt - Away - WIN
Nov. 17 Georgia - Away - LOSS
Nov. 24 Tennessee @ Home - LOSS

That puts the Cats at 7-5 on the year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think UK will beat Louisville this year...but
I think at South Carolina is a loss. I think the
7-5 may be about right...which may mean another
trip to Nashville and a good ol' good time again...
6-6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
9-3
5-7
i think they will beat UOFL also. Just have one of those feelings. lol, So ima go with 8-4
9-3 or 8-4.....Go Cats! ..I got a ? is Macfadden from Arkansas coming back?
I think the team will be better this year but the schedule is much tougher. 5-7.
I see a 6-6 season but probably another trip to Nashville. With the crowd we had there last year they will do all they can to bring us back.
You only have to win 6 games to be bowl-eligible, but that 6th win will not be easy to get. Even though I think the team will be better, the schedule is brutal.

Definite wins (4): EKU, FAU, MSU, Kent
Likely wins (1): Vandy
Definite losses (2): LSU, Fla
Likely losses (1): Ga
Toss-Ups (4): Lou, Ark, SC, Tenn

I think UK will have to win one out of that last group to get to 6 wins. We will probably be the underdog in all four games, but Arkansas and SC are still beatable, and U of L and UT are at home. I'm going to go with my heart and say they get one of them and finish...

6-6
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK will win their first 6 games and finish 9-3 with a bowl game.
MVP2 Wrote:9-3 or 8-4.....Go Cats! ..I got a ? is Macfadden from Arkansas coming back?

Yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DevilsWin Wrote:UK will win their first 6 games and finish 9-3 with a bowl game.

I don't think that 9-3 is very likely, but definitely could happen if they win all of what I would consider the 'swing' games. Those 4 (Lou, Ark, SC, Tenn) will decide where they finish, anywhere between 5-7 and 9-3.

Again, don't see it happening that way, but that sure would be sweet. 9-3 would land us back in a New Year's bowl!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i see 8-4 (4-4) in SEC i think this the year the big blue nation finally beats the big orange GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8-4
Wins(EKU,Kent st,Louisville,Arkansas,FL atl,Miss St, Vandy,Tennessee)
Losses(SC,LSU,Flordia,UGA)
i think we will take louisville this coming year.
8-4
Sept. 1 Eastern KY @ Home - W
Sept. 8 Kent St. @ Home - W
Sept. 15 Louisville @ Home - W
Sept. 22 Arkansas - Away - L
Sept. 29 Flordia Atlantic @ Home - W
Oct. 4 South Carolina - Away - W
Oct. 13 LSU @ Home - L
Oct. 20 Flordia @ Home - L
Oct. 27 Mississippi St. @ Home - W
Nov. 10 Vanderbilt - Away - W
Nov. 17 Georgia - Away - L
Nov. 24 Tennessee @ Home - W

Overall (8-4)
SEC (4-4)

Like always, one of the nations toughest schedules. But the cats are gonna get some upset W's over Louisville and Tennessee.
ComfortEagle, If they beat Arkansas on the road I'll go streaking down University Ave.... McFadden and Jones are too much....

I'm going to go 5-7... the South Carolina game is a MUST win....
imo i think that uk is as good as they want to be. If the offensive line is going to be healthy and the defense quits armtackling then i think that they have enough talent and size up front especially on defense to at least compete with teams like Florida and LSU and go 10-2 and possibly win an sec championship or at least make a bcs game. If they get the big head and think they have already proved their point and that they dont have anything else to prove they will go 5-7.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:imo i think that uk is as good as they want to be. If the offensive line is going to be healthy and the defense quits armtackling then i think that they have enough talent and size up front especially on defense to at least compete with teams like Florida and LSU and go 10-2 and possibly win an sec championship or at least make a bcs game. If they get the big head and think they have already proved their point and that they dont have anything else to prove they will go 5-7.
I totally agree with you and then some. They've just got to tighten down a little bit. I look for much success this year!
6-6 or 7-5 atleast. Very tough schedule. They bring back all fire-power on offense and I hope we dont have to put up with the same D as last years. Whos the new Defensive Coordinator anyways?
I look at this year's LSU game as a possible winner as long as UK can put up a little offense because LSU lost alot on the offensive side of the ball.
I think they will finish around 6-6, and 7-5 would be a good season
FreakNasty Wrote:ComfortEagle, If they beat Arkansas on the road I'll go streaking down University Ave.... McFadden and Jones are too much....

I think a win against Arkansas is more probable than a win against UL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I think a win against Arkansas is more probable than a win against UL.

I dont think either one is probable at all...

I really like UK football (not a huge basketball fan under tubby, I am giving Gillespie a chance...), but anything more than six wins with that schedule would be considered a major success...
UK will beat Tennessee by double digits...they have almost beat them the last couple of years and with the experience they got from the bowl win last year I think that UK will handle them.
I still say they get one of the swing games (Lou, Ark, SC, Tenn) to finish 6-6 and get to a bowl game. Which would make them quite possibly the best 6-6 team in recent college football.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FreakNasty Wrote:ComfortEagle, If they beat Arkansas on the road I'll go streaking down University Ave.... McFadden and Jones are too much....

Man you are crazy..If they could beat clemson with the best running back tandem in the country with charlie whitehurst at QB they can beat Arkansas.
the D will be improved, but not THAT much. I believe they'll go 5-7 with a shot at 6-6, and they'll be better than last years 8-5 team. If they were in 90% of the conferences in the country they'd be an 8 or 9 win team..but not in the SEC..
cig107 Wrote:Man you are crazy..If they could beat clemson with the best running back tandem in the country with charlie whitehurst at QB they can beat Arkansas.

Charlie Whitehurst was with the San Diego Chargers last year... and no UK couldn't beat the Chargers... Smile