Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins and Phelps
Jenkins beat Phelps 10-0
Thacker had the first no hitter of the season
Congrats Lady Cavs
I don't know what is going on with the Phelps girls.... They have the ability to be AMAZING!! I'm sure Coach Dotson will get them out of whatever they are in.....

GOODLUCK Phelps Lady Hornets on the rest of the season.....
OH... BTW.... Congrats Lady Cav's....
Congrats Lady CAVS!
Congrats Lady Cavs
Congrats Cavs and Rachel for a no hitter.
Not for sure if it is not what Dotson is doing. She is just a figure head. The Keene brothers are doing most of the coaching.
She is more than a figurehead. She and the Keene brothers have a great relationship. She is just a quiet type and looks like sometimes she is not involved. But she is very involved and many decisions are discussed between the three.
Keene brothers Smeene brothers. Poo on them. Dotson rules.
Sure she's quiet, but notice her as a 3rd base coach. She's more involved than the hot headed 1st base coach or the stat keeper.
If my memory serves me right, you are from PC. I have seen hot headed and he is on the sideline of the PC girls basketball team. I have also seen Paula get a little steamed in JV basketball games.
15.Region.Fan Wrote:Keene brothers Smeene brothers. Poo on them. Dotson rules.
Sure she's quiet, but notice her as a 3rd base coach. She's more involved than the hot headed 1st base coach or the stat keeper.

And by the way, *edited for content*, read my post. I said she was involved, just quiet. I was defending her not putting her down.
LMAO.... Go Coach Dotson!!! and the Lady Hornets!!! :Clap: :Cheerlead
phs1986 Wrote:LMAO.... Go Coach Dotson!!! and the Lady Hornets!!! :Clap: :Cheerlead

That would take a lot of laughing!!! HAHA
kentuckyfan1962 Wrote:That would take a lot of laughing!!! HAHA

AND... your point is???
Coach Dotson is a GREAT person as well as coach. IMO... you don't need to throw rocks if you live in a glass house!!!
phs1986 Wrote:AND... your point is???
Coach Dotson is a GREAT person as well as coach. IMO... you don't need to throw rocks if you live in a glass house!!!

Okay, you have confused me a little. I know this is off topic of the thread, but who are you referring to? The only one who questioned her is BondJamesBond. No one said she isn't a great person or coach. I know my posts were defending her. I don't know who is throwing rocks. Or were you referring to my little humor at that would take a lot of laughing? If that is the case, I am guily as charged!!!!!!! It wasn't rocks though, just little pebbles.
kentuckyfan1962 Wrote:If my memory serves me right, you are from PC. I have seen hot headed and he is on the sideline of the PC girls basketball team. I have also seen Paula get a little steamed in JV basketball games.

Okay, lets keep this SOFTBALL related. If you wanna talk basketball, theres a whole other forum about it. Jeez.

Secondly, if you wanna jump to conclusions, be my guest. I wasn't even directing my post prior to this one to you.... There were people before. So, I was actually giving my support to your head coach at Phelps. She shouldn't be over shadowed by the two goons.

Thats all I said. However, if you wanna be a "pea-head" (lol Wink nice, i liked that) continue to do so.

But if you, and only you, think I'm wrong, then I'll be the pea head = :thumpsup:
15.Region.Fan Wrote:Okay, lets keep this SOFTBALL related. If you wanna talk basketball, theres a whole other forum about it. Jeez.

Secondly, if you wanna jump to conclusions, be my guest. I wasn't even directing my post prior to this one to you.... There were people before. So, I was actually giving my support to your head coach at Phelps. She shouldn't be over shadowed by the two goons.

Thats all I said. However, if you wanna be a "pea-head" (lol Wink nice, i liked that) continue to do so.

But if you, and only you, think I'm wrong, then I'll be the pea head = :thumpsup:

Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut. *edited for content*
Wow. This has to be one of the dumbest conversations I have ever read.
1st of all I'm guessing none of you guys actually play for Phelps' Softball Team do ya?
And if that is the case then you guys would not have the slightest clue as to how Coach Dotson or Coach Keene actually coach those girls. So if i were you guys I would stop making catty remarks at each other and just drop the whole conversation becuase no one really knows what kind of coaches people are unless you ACTUALLY play for them or work with them. But thats just MY OPINION!
work with them

KEY words if anyone ever used them!!! LOLOL.....