Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Running Backs in the Mountains!
Grim from JC is way ahead of everyone else.

May is something special. Not your typical running back, but he is as hard nosed as they come.

Dials from SC is way over-rated. He only plays hard if he has the football. He is possibly one of the best athletes in the mountains, but has no drive and dons't play hard. He is the worst defensive player I have ever seen. He dosn't even want to be out there. Kelly is much better than Dials IMO.
Put Grimm, Dials, May and Kelly in an all star game and rotate them and watch out defense!
Johnson Central's Shawn Grimm hands down is the best. After Grimm I gotta say Daniel Harmon from Pikeville, Dustin May from Belfry (actually a FB, reminds me alot of Matt Brown a few years ago), Adam Dials from Sheldon Clark.
Super-Card Wrote:Grim from JC is way ahead of everyone else.

Dials from SC is way over-rated. He only plays hard if he has the football. He is possibly one of the best athletes in the mountains, but has no drive and dons't play hard. He is the worst defensive player I have ever seen. He dosn't even want to be out there. Kelly is much better than Dials IMO.

This is the funniest and truest statement on here!!!!LOL:Clap:
no dials is a hard player without the ball...kelly and dials bother was over 1000 yards...
Super-Card Wrote:Grim from JC is way ahead of everyone else.

May is something special. Not your typical running back, but he is as hard nosed as they come.

Smile next joke
mrspectator Wrote:Put Grimm, Dials, May and Kelly in an all star game and rotate them and watch out defense!

may is OVERRATED
bizmark Wrote:may is OVERATED

I don't know if I would say overrated. He ran all over Ashland in that game. I'm guessing the game you saw him in was the Belfry/Russell game last year and I will have to admit that he did not look spectacular in that game but with the defensive stand that Russell put up there are not many that could look real good. You remember that he was getting hit either during or before the hand off most times. I think a breakdown in Belfry's O line contributed to him not looking as good as he is billed to be.
bizmark Wrote:may is OVERRATED

Well he may be overrated but he puts up numbers. I remember when we was Lil in my uncles backyard we were messing around I was about 10 and he was 14 he trucked me I have never been hit so hard in my life. My point is he puts up the numbers and thats what is important he is a real strong guy who knows how to run the football.
1.Grimm(he gets alot of stats)plays most of the game ,in blow outs
2.Dails(watch out for him this year)he's going to play hard every down
3.Harmon(is this kid 18 yr old jr.?)run low to the ground
4.May(good size but slow)hard to bring down
5.campbell(only seen him once)this kid was all over the place
bizmark Wrote:may is OVERRATED

May is a really fullback
Zac Lovins from the foothills of Southwestern......lol
I've seen them all and no one even comes close to Grimm. He is as good as they come in the mountains.
millertime Wrote:1.Grimm(he gets alot of stats)plays most of the game ,in blow outs
2.Dails(watch out for him this year)he's going to play hard every down
3.Harmon(is this kid 18 yr old jr.?)run low to the ground
4.May(good size but slow)hard to bring down
5.campbell(only seen him once)this kid was all over the place
Harmon is 17 and a JR.
Blandon Clemens, Aaron Ashby-Boyd, Zach Metz - Bath co.

Clemens & Ashby-Boyd are great playmakers and Ashby-Boyd has Reggie Bush like moves. They will make a great tandem in the backfield with the powerful Zack Metz at QB.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Harmon is 17 and a JR.

He's a sophomore right now, so he will be an 18 year old junior.

But he isn't the first to do this, and he sure won't be the last.
BoondockSaint Wrote:He's a sophomore right now, so he will be an 18 year old junior.

But he isn't the first to do this, and he sure won't be the last.

so, he will be almost 20 at the end of his Sr. year???? If he is that old.......he is over rated........i was at EKU at his age right now(17) and he is a sophomore. that isn't fair, but its pikeville........