Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Players in the 14th for 07-08
any thoughts anyone?
Stepp and Cox
Cox if he Transfers.
Daniel Kinser from Powell
Jeremy Banks also from Powell, along with some underclassmen going to have to step up
Tate Cox will be by far the top player in the region, JBS will be pretty tough next season.
Clark Stepp-JBS
Chris Puckett-Jenkins
Tate Cox-JBS
Micheal Campbell -Hazard
Zach Hurt-Cordia
Zach Gay-Buckhorn
Travis Smith-Breathitt
MVP2 Wrote:Clark Stepp-JBS
Chris Puckett-Jenkins
Tate Cox-JBS
Micheal Campbell -Hazard
Zach Hurt-Cordia
Zach Gay-Buckhorn
Travis Smith-Breathitt
I think you can add Stamper from KCC to that list
MVP2 Wrote:Clark Stepp-JBS
Chris Puckett-Jenkins
Tate Cox-JBS
Micheal Campbell -Hazard
Zach Hurt-Cordia
Zach Gay-Buckhorn
Travis Smith-Breathitt
I thought Smith graduated, if thats not the case my top 6 will be in the following order:

1.Tate Cox-JBS
2.Travis Smith-Breathitt
3.Zach Hurt-Cordia
4.Michael Campbell-Hazard
5.Chris Puckett-Jenkins
6.Clark Stepp-JBS or Matt Williams-Hazard
Some good talent next year but Tate Cox seems to top the list and i think will be the best in the 14th if he leaves JBS. If he stays he still is in the top 5 but never gets the chance to star like he can somewhere else.
Moe Wrote:I thought Smith graduated, if thats not the case my top 6 will be in the following order:

1.Tate Cox-JBS
2.Travis Smith-Breathitt
3.Zach Hurt-Cordia
4.Michael Campbell-Hazard
5.Chris Puckett-Jenkins
6.Clark Stepp-JBS or Matt Williams-Hazard

Nope Smith was jus a junior, but Matt Williams from Hazard did graduate, but the way my list was in no order
zach hurt-Crdia
josh taylor-Crdia
chris pucett-Jnkins
clark stepp-JBS
travis smith-Beathitt

I that order

uk_ball23 Wrote:zach hurt-Crdia
josh taylor-Crdia
chris pucett-Jnkins
clark stepp-JBS
travis smith-Beathitt

I that order

Josh Taylor over Micheal Campbell?....How do you even know if Josh will play next year since he quit 20times last season, but I think Amburgry-KCC and Blair-LCC will be good players next year.
J. Taylor from Cordia? He will quit 75 times before next year.
Benchwarmer Wrote:J. Taylor from Cordia? He will quit 75 times before next year.

LOL
uk_ball23 Wrote:zach hurt-Crdia
josh taylor-Crdia
chris pucett-Jnkins
clark stepp-JBS
travis smith-Beathitt

I that order
This is way off man zach hurt 1st? lol Man you dont even have tate cox on that list and he is an all around better ball player than any of those guys
Trey Short and Garrison Collins from JBS have to be included. Collins at 6'9 and Short at 6'6" are too much for some teams to handle but they probably wont get the recognition they deserve because of the situation they play in.
Collins has the biggest upside of any player in the mts!!!!!!!
Christopher from Estill
Collins is a quality kid but as a Bball player he is just tall and thati s his best asset. He will not get any touches next year anyway. The Stepp show will be in full force next year. The Crusaders season will be a full blown press release on the greatness of one Clark ( I am the best player in the state ) Stepp.
Short will have the same problem.
Zach Gay will bee premier big man, with Travis Smith coming in second. I like the Cox kid from JBS to be the POY in the region( if given the oppurtunity) or if he pays somewhere else he will be the best in the region.
uk96 Wrote:Trey Short and Garrison Collins from JBS have to be included. Collins at 6'9 and Short at 6'6" are too much for some teams to handle but they probably wont get the recognition they deserve because of the situation they play in.

I finally agree with you on something. They are in a situation that has and will waste their talent.
In no order:
Tate Cox- JBS
Clark Stepp- JBS
Zack Gay- Buckhorn
Adam McIntosh- Owsley
Travis Smith- Breathitt
In no order:
1. Michael Campbell-Hazard
2. Randy Lewis-Hazard
3. Chris Puckett-Jenkins
4. Zach Hurt-Cordia
5. Tate Cox-JBS
Blake Christopher Averaged 18 points as a junior and Tristan Cackling 13 as a sophomore. Both will be in the top 6 or 7 seven players in the region. Estill has 4 starters back and 8 of their top 9 players back and a strong freshman class with alot of size. They will surprise some people in the 14th in the next few years as they only lose two seniors again next year.
MVP2 Wrote:Nope Smith was jus a junior, but Matt Williams from Hazard did graduate, but the way my list was in no order
I thought Williams was a JR. anyway thanks for the info.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Collins is a quality kid but as a Bball player he is just tall and thati s his best asset. He will not get any touches next year anyway. The Stepp show will be in full force next year. The Crusaders season will be a full blown press release on the greatness of one Clark ( I am the best player in the state ) Stepp.
Short will have the same problem.
Zach Gay will bee premier big man, with Travis Smith coming in second. I like the Cox kid from JBS to be the POY in the region( if given the oppurtunity) or if he pays somewhere else he will be the best in the region.

I would say that you are accurate in what will happen next year with JBS. It is amazing how much talent that is at JBS and some of it is getting put to the side for the sake of one player. I am a fan of JBS but wish the coaches would just do the right thing and get all the kids involved. I hope this happens but doubt that it will.
Puckett
Stepp
Breathitts starting 5.
michael campbell will make a lot of noise next year, so will randy paul and justin jones
A lot of good players return. Topping my list would have to be Cox,but some unknowns will show up. Blair and a healthy Banks will give LCC a great backcourt. The Jones kid from Hazard will surpass Campbell as the leading stat man for Hazard. Kelly from PCC will turn in another consistent performance. Breathitt will be in the hunt as far as teams go.Should be a great season to watch B-Ball
1. tate cox
2. blake christopher
3. micheal campbell
4. tristan cacklin
5. clark steppe
6. daniel kinser
7.jeremy banks
8. zach hurt
9. zach gay
10. travis smith