Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Co. Schools Closed Monday April 16
Due to flooding in the area.
Here is a couple of pictures of the water in my neck of the woods!!
I would say that the thing that weighed most on the decision wasn't the water, it was the road MISSING now in some places, not just that water was running across from it. Hopefully the water will be going down and the roads can be repaired very soon.

thetribe Wrote:I would say that the thing that weighed most on the decision wasn't the water, it was the road MISSING now in some places, not just that water was running across from it. Hopefully the water will be going down and the roads can be repaired very soon.

I know up in Virgie, the state has shut down the Right Fork of long fork because some of the road is missing.
Martin Co. is closed too, but I don't know of anywhere that got flooded. Maybe up some of the hollers.
Just add another day to the end of the year. I'm ready to get out for the summer.
thetribe Wrote:I would say that the thing that weighed most on the decision wasn't the water, it was the road MISSING now in some places, not just that water was running across from it. Hopefully the water will be going down and the roads can be repaired very soon.

How bad is it up your way Tribe?
Summer break is now down to 2 months 2 days.
warriorpride Wrote:How bad is it up your way Tribe?

I haven't been outside myself today so I really don't know.

thetribe Wrote:I haven't been outside myself today so I really don't know.

I dont blame you, its cold and wet lol. The roads here are compleatly washed away so I am not going nowhere for a while.