Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Looking Good
Spring Football is going great for us,, and I am definitely ready for next season to be here. Look for big things out of the dawgs, defense is looking good, and offense is looking better.
Big Grin well if the offense is looking better, i look for hazard to be a power house on the offensive side of the ball, because last year they showed that they , when on the pass attack, were great. What i worry about is the defensive side of the ball. But good luck Hazard
Our defensive side of the ball was the strongpoint last season. We return 10 of 11 starters on defense,, it should be fine. Thnx for the luck...
10/11 thats pretty good i hope we meet this year...
me 2 man....but the bad thing is it prolly wont be till like 4th round of the playoffs...if we both make it...knock on wood. lol
I wish you guys the best and good luck next year.
warriorpride Wrote:I wish you guys the best and good luck next year.

thnx...same to you.
I hope Hazard does great next year and gives Pikeville all they want, they think you sll are nothing from what i have read.
a quick question. does anyone know about the huge black kid #5 for hazard? (not racist) was he a senior last season or what?
KyGators10 Wrote:a quick question. does anyone know about the huge black kid #5 for hazard? (not racist) was he a senior last season or what?

Micheal Campbell, and no he was just a sophmore and very big and strong one to say...Good Luck to the Dawgs in 07
Yeah michael campbell will be playing a lot of d-line and starting as usual on offense....look out...lol. The sophomore/Jr(next season) class are hazard's leaders,, all of them started almost every game last season.