Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offeason Workouts
cowgirl34 Wrote:Oh yeah I did forget b/c didn't they already line-up in passleage and valley kicked there ***!
So let me get this straight. Your basing this stupid assumption on a passing league game? Passing league is 2 hand touch with no hitting. You cant run the football in passing league . Hitting and blocking are the 2 things that weights really benefit. And they werent allowed. Also you havent even seen Pikevilles workout program so how do you know how hard it is or isnt? I havent seen SVs workout program so Im not going to make a judgement on it one way or another. My advice is do what your Mother always told you to do and dont talk about things you know nothing about. It just makes you look like an idiot in the end.
BIGGER-FASTER-STRONGER is the key workout for any school thats just my personal opinion, you need to give it a try.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:BIGGER-FASTER-STRONGER is the key workout for any school thats just my personal opinion, you need to give it a try.
You may be right but the difference I've seen in these kids over here at Pikeville in the past two years has been phenominal. On the field last year the difference was evident in how much bigger,faster,and stronger we had gotten. In '05 Belfry,NCC, and Somerset all beat us up front but last year, we hung with HC up front and and actually won the Battle of the trenches against belfry(unfortunately we lost the war in both). Although Coach Copely doesnt have a cute name for his workout program like BFS, Its proven to be effective so far and will make even more of a difference in the upcoming year.
PantherPride68 Wrote:You may be right but the difference I've seen in these kids over here at Pikeville in the past two years has been phenominal. On the field last year the difference was evident in how much bigger,faster,and stronger we had gotten. In '05 Belfry,NCC, and Somerset all beat us up front but last year, we hung with HC up front and and actually won the Battle of the trenches against belfry(unfortunately we lost the war in both). Although Coach Copely doesnt have a cute name for his workout program like BFS, Its proven to be effective so far and will make even more of a difference in the upcoming year.

Coach Hampton or Saunders don't have a cute name for their workout program either, Bigger, Faster, Stronger is a worldwide program, not something they made up, sorry to disappoint you.
He's got you there PANTHER, you might need to do some research before you talk about a great PROGRAM nationally known like BIGGER' FASTER' STRONGER'.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:He's got you there PANTHER, you might need to do some research before you talk about a great PROGRAM nationally known like BIGGER' FASTER' STRONGER'.
Why is it that you Valley folks get so defensive when someone from Pikeville kids around with you? I wasnt disagreeing with anybody, and I stand corrected on the BFS thing. I hope it works for SV and I hope they have a great year but all I was saying was I like what Im seeing with Copelys program.