Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Classic Next Year
What teams will be in this for next year?
pikeville is in it
really whose else is in it?
Shelby Valley
I am pretty sure it is Hazard, Knott, Breathitt, JBS, Cumberland, Knox Central, Clay Co. and then either Pikeville or Pike Central.
Card_Fan Wrote:I am pretty sure it is Hazard, Knott, Breathitt, JBS, Cumberland, Knox Central, Clay Co. and then either Pikeville or Pike Central.

I don't think they would just have one team from the 15th. You would think that each of the three regions in their coverage area would alternate between having 2 and 3 teams in the tourney.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Card_Fan Wrote:I am pretty sure it is Hazard, Knott, Breathitt, JBS, Cumberland, Knox Central, Clay Co. and then either Pikeville or Pike Central.

Perry Central won't be in it next year?
no shelby valley!!!!!!!!
The Private Wrote:no shelby valley!!!!!!!!

It all depends on who the Stepps want to play in the Tourny. They know that Valley would beat them.
play in it and see!!!!!!!!!!:o
The Private Wrote:play in it and see!!!!!!!!!!:o

If it wasn't a badly called game Valley would beat the selfish JBS team easily.
talk is cheap
The Private Wrote:talk is cheap

ok?
Please stop on topic
Benchwarmer Wrote:It all depends on who the Stepps want to play in the Tourny. They know that Valley would beat them.
JBS will be in it this year because they won it last year. I think the topic was not about JBS. It is about who will play in the WYMT. You always bring them into it.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:If it wasn't a badly called game Valley would beat the selfish JBS team easily.
Do it, then talk about it. Always the referee's. You will have a chance in the WYMT
For a team that everybody loves to hate, they sure get more PR on these basketball forums than anyone. I think they love it. They are the Duke of Eastern Ky basketball.
Getting back on topic, someone earlier listed 8 teams they thought were going to be in the field next year, and the list only had one 15th region team. I don't think they would only take one team from any of the three regions in WYMT's coverage area. Does anyone remember if they have ever done that before?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Do they just keep it to teams in their viewing area or do they ever try to bring in 1-2 teams outside the area each year?
It is teams from the 13 14 and 15th regions
Benchwarmer Wrote:It all depends on who the Stepps want to play in the Tourny. They know that Valley would beat them.

Do you ever discuss anything on this forum that isn't about how much you hate JBS?
Dante Wrote:Do you ever discuss anything on this forum that isn't about how much you hate JBS?

Show or tell me were I used the word hate.
3 points Wrote:JBS will be in it this year because they won it last year. I think the topic was not about JBS. It is about who will play in the WYMT. You always bring them into it.

Duh. What is this thread about? WYMT Tourny next year. Now since JBS won it last year that means they will be in it next year. So, was I on topic? Yes.
Does this sound like you were on the Topic?? sounds like you were on the old Stepp kick to me. They don't say who plays in the WYMT.
3 points Wrote:Does this sound like you were on the Topic?? sounds like you were on the old Stepp kick to me. They don't say who plays in the WYMT.

My bad I thought they ran WYMT.
I wish the people who monitor this site would please bar this "benchwarmer" guy because all he does is start negative things about JBS even when the thread is not about them. He is the one who makes some people on here feel bad towards JBS. The topic was a perfectly good topic about who would be playing in the Wymt next year and he tries to turn it into something to do about JBS. Really sad.
uk96 Wrote:I wish the people who monitor this site would please bar this "benchwarmer" guy because all he does is start negative things about JBS even when the thread is not about them. He is the one who makes some people on here feel bad towards JBS. The topic was a perfectly good topic about who would be playing in the Wymt next year and he tries to turn it into something to do about JBS. Really sad.

Read post #23. And, show me where I have said anything negative about JBS in this thread. Please. By the way your post is off topic so the should bar you.
504 boy Wrote:pikeville is in it

How many Sr. did they have this year.
The Private Wrote:no shelby valley!!!!!!!!

If Valley is not in it thin it's a shame. They will be a great team next year.
Can't believe Valley is not in it