Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For everyone beating down the Bengals. Read this!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...02134.html

Folks it's not just the Bengals. It is league wide so we do not need to make a point of picking on the Bengals for everything they do wrong.
Im a steelers man and the Bengals have been a thorn in the flesh of the steelers my whole life.Even with the steel curtain leading the wway the bengals always managed to win a game every year.Ken Anderson,Issac Curtis. I have nightmares thinking of those guys.I respect the bengals and would rather lose to anyone but them.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Im a steelers man and the Bengals have been a thorn in the flesh of the steelers my whole life.Even with the steel curtain leading the wway the bengals always managed to win a game every year.Ken Anderson,Issac Curtis. I have nightmares thinking of those guys.I respect the bengals and would rather lose to anyone but them.

At least your reason is legit, unlike most people on here who don't like them just because they're the Bengals...................... I knew all along that everyone had problems, not just the Bengals, which doesn't make it right but others only feel the need to point out the Bengals' problems so it makes the franchise look horrible.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I don't like any team in the NFL except for Denver. it just so happens that the only NFL threads on here are all Bengals threads.
bizmark Wrote:I don't like any team in the NFL except for Denver. it just so happens that the only NFL threads on here are all Bengals threads.

That is because there are some people out there that only like to dwell on the negative.

Biz feel free to start a Broncos thread to discuss them or any other team for that matter.
^I've tried but nobody posted on it. The only other Broncos fan on here is Horse Head. It ain't like I'm solely trying to put down Cincy just to be negative, i really just don't think they're that good of a team.
bizmark Wrote:^ive tried nobody posted on it. the only other broncos fan on here is horse head. and it aint like im soley trying to put down cincy just to be negative, i really just really dont think theyre that good of a team.

I'm not saying that you are. I am just trying to get people to post about different teams. This will help the site grow and get more diverse. That is what I would like to see.
i think the bengals will be good.
Yep...its even hit Denver now

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_5534813

Broncos wideout Marshall arrested
By Bill Williamson
Denver Post Staff Writer
Article Last Updated: 03/28/2007 12:29:33 AM MDT

Wide receiver Brandon Marshall was arrested Monday night on charges of false imprisonment and domestic violence. (Post / John Leyba)

As the NFL finalizes a new personal-conduct plan, add a Bronco to the growing list of players who recently have been arrested.

Second-year receiver Brandon Marshall was arrested on charges of false imprisonment and domestic violence Monday night, deputy Cocha Heyden of the Douglas County sheriff's office said Tuesday. Heyden said Marshall was arrested about 10:30 p.m. Monday in the 8500 block of Gold Peak Lane at the Palomino Park Apartments in Highlands Ranch.

Jameelah Watley, 25, of Lithonia, Ga., called police stating she and Marshall had gotten into a fight. She was trying to leave by taxi, but Marshall blocked the taxi's exit with his late-model Dodge Charger.

He was arrested without further incident. His bond was set at $2,500, and he bonded out Tuesday afternoon after a court advisement.

"We are aware of the situation involving Brandon Marshall," the Broncos said in a statement. "The organization takes matters of this type very seriously, and we will continue to gather information before offering further comment."

Earlier Tuesday, Shanahan praised Marshall's playing ability. Marshall has a chance to start alongside No. 1 receiver Javon Walker. Shanahan said Marshall has "unlimited potential."
great
Don't feel bad biz. It's everywhere.
well you got me this time BC.
Bengals' Henry in more trouble after traffic violations

CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry, already facing possible NFL punishment for problems with the law, has been cited by Cincinnati police on three traffic charges including driving with a suspended license.

Get the rest of the story here...LINK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ thread was already started and closed on that. thats actually what brought this thread about
bizmark Wrote:^ thread was already started and closed on that. thats actually what brought this thread about

I know I was just seeing if it could be discussed in a better way on here. I saw that somebody said it was bogus he was pulled for not using a turn signal, but the fact is he was driving without a license. That's stupid and there's no way around it.

I know all of the NFL has problems but guys it's obvious that the Bengals are head and shoulders above the rest of the league in problems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jim rome said about an hour or so ago that he had been arrested 4 times in the past 4 months or somethin like that. that could be a reason for getting pulled over
alfus21 Wrote:I know all of the NFL has problems but guys it's obvious that the Bengals are head and shoulders above the rest of the league in problems.

Is it a fact or could it be the fact that the Bengals are close to most of us and we hear more about it?

I would be interested to see if someone would want to do some research and see just how bad the Bengals are compared to any other team in the league.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist...ests_x.htm

Here is a bit more information that I found interesting. Especially the first paragraph about the Bengals.
Midee1 Wrote:Is it a fact or could it be the fact that the Bengals are close to most of us and we hear more about it?

I would be interested to see if someone would want to do some research and see just how bad the Bengals are compared to any other team in the league.

last year the bengals led the team in arrests. all you had to do is watch espn to know that
bizmark Wrote:last year the bengals led the team in arrests. all you had to do is watch espn to know that

That I am well aware of. I am just saying that there are many others out there. Maybe the Bengals were last years scape goat. Read the other thread I posted. The way I read it is that there are 2 that are the main trouble makers on the Bengals. If it was not for those two being arrested 4-5 times then they are not any worse than any other team in the league.
Chris Henry has been arrested numerous times for numerous things.
Odell Thurman been arrested on DUI
Johnathan Joseph arrested for marijuana charges
Reggie McNeal arrested b/c of fighting and resisting arrest.
Deltha O'Neal DUI
Frostee Rucker spousal battery and vandalism
Eric Steinbach DUI in a boat.
Matthias Askew resisting arrest.
A.J. Nicholson theft and vandalism.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I think that all teams have problems, I noticed that the Steelers Dr. is under investigation in a steroid probe that involves 11 WWE entertainers.

As I have said many times before no team is free of players who have run ins with the law. I would say Pac man is the hot player this week.
Just a few minutes of research came up with 5 names from my Saints.

Jammal Brown
E.J. Kuale
Fakkir Brown
Donte Stallworth
Dwight Smith

I didn't take the time to see what they were arrested for.

Looks like what the Bengals have been rang up for are pretty petty compared to one Ray Lewis. I would rather have a few on my team that got pulled over for DUI rather than have one charged with murder.
he was proven innocent for killing his best friend.

and actually chad johnson was questioned about a murder

http://blogs.usatoday.com/sportsscope/20...on_qu.html
I'm sure this was discussed before, but just to refresh.....Chad was never a suspect or person of interest unlike Ray Ray. Heres a paragraph stating so. I can post the link if anyone wants.

"Chad has confirmed to the club that he cooperated with the Miami police earlier this week as part of a routine investigation," the club said. "Police have characterized this as a routine procedure and have stressed Chad is not a suspect or even a person of interest. Given that, we see no cause to comment further."
Ray Carruth

Oj simpson

I would say these are the big dogs
bizmark Wrote:he was proven innocent for killing his best friend.

and actually chad johnson was questioned about a murder

http://blogs.usatoday.com/sportsscope/20...on_qu.html

Innocent or not guilty?

Law terms often split hairs.
i guess if your not guilty your innocent
Doc Holliday Wrote:Ray Carruth

Oj simpson

I would say these are the big dogs

and now that urbina fella
Who Dey!